Windows 10: Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds

Discus and support Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a home theatre system that connects to everything via HDMI. I recently tried to use the Bluetooth feature to send the sound from my receiver to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zoziw, Jan 22, 2021.

1. /u/zoziw Win User

Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds

I have a home theatre system that connects to everything via HDMI. I recently tried to use the Bluetooth feature to send the sound from my receiver to my ear buds, but copy protection prevents the signal from being sent unless you have compliant buds...which mine aren’t.

I have used the Connect app in Windows 10 to project video and audio from my laptop to my TV. I was wondering if there is a way to have the video project to my TV but have the sound feed directly from my laptop to my Bluetooth earbuds?

submitted by /u/zoziw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zoziw, Jan 22, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Jan 22, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Using Windows 10 Connect to TV but Sound to Bluetooth Earbuds - Similar Threads - Using Connect Sound

2. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  3. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV: Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bluetooth-not-connected-in-tv/7d2c9885-9270-4808-8c0e-f2d217834cf3
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV: Windows 10 Bluetooth not connected in TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bluetooth-not-connected-in-tv/7d2c9885-9270-4808-8c0e-f2d217834cf3
  6. Bluetooth Earbuds connectivity issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds connectivity issues with windows 10: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  7. Bluetooth earbuds sound issue

Bluetooth earbuds sound issue: I have a pair of Skullcandy "Sesh" wireless earbuds that I tried to use with my laptop, but when ever I use them it chops up and distorts whatever audio I have playing about every 30 seconds. I know the earbuds aren't malfunctioning because they work perfectly on other...
  8. Bluetooth earbuds are connected, but no sound is being emitted

Bluetooth earbuds are connected, but no sound is being emitted: Hi. Yesterday I got a pair of Bluetooth wireless earbuds. They work just fine with my Android device, taking just a couple of second to get paired and ready to go. The issue is when I try to connect them to my Windows 10 PC, as they sometimes appear connected or paired, but...
  9. Use Bluetooth earbuds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use Bluetooth earbuds?: I got these Bluetooth earbuds, they aren't any official brand but their called boltune. But yea I was able to connect them through Bluetooth no problem but I'm not able to play audio through them, is it possible? I'm unsure if Airpods or Samsung ones are able to play audio...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds: No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?...