Windows 10: Using Windows 10 from an unusable computer to a new one

Discus and support Using Windows 10 from an unusable computer to a new one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 on an iMac with Parallels. However, after numerous problems, I have deleted the Windows 10 virtual machine so that it is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FFS MS, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. FFS MS Win User

Using Windows 10 from an unusable computer to a new one

I installed Windows 10 on an iMac with Parallels. However, after numerous problems, I have deleted the Windows 10 virtual machine so that it is no longer on my iMac. What do I need to do, if anything, to install Windows 10 on a Windows laptop using the same product key that was provided when I purchased Windows 10?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:05 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

1. Using Windows 10 from an unusable computer to a new one - Similar Threads - Using unusable computer

2. completely unusable computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    completely unusable computer: I boot, this is what I get and it stays like this forever, I have made a 16 minute video of this as well This is what considered the fastest OS yet? How? Look at the list, all useless windows services that I have no use for and it just hogs up all my resources thus making...
  3. Windows firewall rendering computers unusable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall rendering computers unusable: I have four or five computers, different brands, all of which are running Windows 10 Pro, either 1803 or 1809. Windows Firewall is rendering these computers completely unusable when on WiFi. Some are desktops, some are laptops. When connected to -any- WiFi connection,...
  4. Activate new computer using the license of the stolen one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate new computer using the license of the stolen one?: My laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 Home has been recently stolen. I am going to build a new machine and my question is related to Windows 10. Can I transfer the license from that laptop to a new machine? I really hope that it is possible....
  5. unwanted transfer of desktop from old computer to new one

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted transfer of desktop from old computer to new one: purchased new computer unpacked it and began setup I entered Microsoft password I used with old computer and all the icons and wallpaper from old computer transferred to new one. How did this happen and how do I undo it? * Moved from IE other/Windows other * OS assumed to...
  6. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...
  7. Use Office 2010 on New Windows 10 Computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Use Office 2010 on New Windows 10 Computer: I am very happy running Microsoft Office on my Windows 7 desktop. I only use Word and Excel. I got a new Windows 10 desktop and it came with a Key for Office 365. I installed it, but I really don't want to learn the new versions of Word and Excel. Can I get or buy Word...
  8. Computer Unusable Video Card? [Urgent]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Unusable Video Card? [Urgent]: See screenshot My computer started doing this randomly while giving me graphic card failure alerts (Nvidia GeForce GTX 590). Now when i start my computer, it looks like this (the lines) starting up and it just keeps restarting until i get a troubleshoot screen or until i...
  9. Computer unusable because of BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer unusable because of BSOD: So i have been having BSOD issues for about a month or so, i cant even count how many clean installations and fixes i tried. this was my original post Windows freezes that require hard reset - Windows 10 Forums In the end i thought maybe it is windows 10 fault so i just...
  10. Use Converted ISO from one hdd to a new one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use Converted ISO from one hdd to a new one?: Not sure If my title is clear but here is what I would like to accomplish. My apologies if this has been answered somewhere else or needs to be moved. Download the free upgrade on my existing win 7 laptop but not install it. Make an ISO from the downloaded ESD file as...