Windows 10: Using Windows 10 Mail.

Discus and support Using Windows 10 Mail. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Back in December I started a thread on this very subject and, as of today I still haven't managed to sort out the problem that I have. I have my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluenose1940, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Using Windows 10 Mail.

Back in December I started a thread on this very subject and, as of today I still haven't managed to sort out the problem that I have.

I have my @gmail account linked to the Windows mail programme but, when I send an email, nothing ever appears in the 'sent' folder. I did get one reply back in December and that was to ensure that the 'sent' label was set to 'show' which it is.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to resolve this matter please?

Many thanks.

:)

Bluenose1940, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Using Windows 10 Mail. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Using Windows 10 Mail.

1. Using Windows 10 Mail. - Similar Threads - Using Mail

2. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  3. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  4. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  5. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  6. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  7. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  8. How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...: Looking for help - I registered my laptop 3 years ago, using an e-mail that is now deactivated. I have had to replace the motherboard in my computer, and need the Bitlocker codes to open the drive. However, I do not have access to the e-mail anymore.I need the content of my...
  9. How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...

How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...: Looking for help - I registered my laptop 3 years ago, using an e-mail that is now deactivated. I have had to replace the motherboard in my computer, and need the Bitlocker codes to open the drive. However, I do not have access to the e-mail anymore.I need the content of my...
  10. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Version 16005.11629.20316.0

2. versión 16005.11425.20190.0

3. mail version 16005.11425.20190.0

4. version 16005.11629.20316.0 tutprial,
  5. help for Version 16005.11629.20316.0,
  6. calendar version 16005.11425.20190.0,
  7. 16005.11425.20190.0,
  8. Import contacts to Mail Version 16005.11425.20190.0 ,
  9. What outlook version do I have? Version 16005.11425.20190.0,
  10. mail version 16005.11425.20190.0 and pst files