Windows 10: Using Windows 10 to load a MP3 player- no bluetooth

Discus and support Using Windows 10 to load a MP3 player- no bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a MP3 - Sandisk Clipsport player and would like to load podcasts on it. How do I do that using a Windows 10 machine? If I need an app which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katber4, Nov 15, 2019.

1. katber4 Win User

Using Windows 10 to load a MP3 player- no bluetooth

I have a MP3 - Sandisk Clipsport player and would like to load podcasts on it. How do I do that using a Windows 10 machine? If I need an app which one do I use. Alot of the podcasts are NPR. On my phone (android), it is so simple. I will need to know how to load audio books (mp3) as well if Windows 7 goes bye bye.

:)

katber4, Nov 15, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 15, 2019
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

[WTB]   MP3 player/Portable media player

Looking for a new MP3 player, open to suggestions/offers with more modern features like video playback, bluetooth and so on.

Do want/Must have:
    MP3/FLAC playback.
    3 hours + battery life
    FM radio
    Driverless use on windows. I want it to work as a flash drive and not need fancy software to get files on and off.
    3.5mm headphone jack
    Mini-USB for the connection would be greatly preferred.

Maybe want:
    Bluetooth support. housemate has bluetooth headphones on his MP3 player, its cool beans.
    Video playback - not worth it if the screen is really small.
    Drag n drop transcoding: I've noticed ATI have hardware accelerated transcoding for "PMP" devices that windows 7 recognises as such. That would be cool if the device supported this.

Do not want:
    No background noise - no hissing or electronic noise (many cheap ebay units suffer from this)
    Apple products. If you send it to me for free, maybe. Otherwise? no.

If you know of a good model but don't have one for sale, feel free to recommend it to me.

Budget is ~$100 Au, but i can up that for fancy features.

Heatware is under Mussels.

Mussels, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Using Windows 10 to load a MP3 player- no bluetooth - Similar Threads - Using load MP3

2. Mp3 player not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp3 player not recognized: Hi, I bought a swimming mp3 player. Connected to my Mac , downloaded some songs . Second time my computer didn’t recognized my mp3. I tryed on my second computer that is pc and nothing. I bought a different mp3 player for swimming and it happened the same, at the first time...
  3. mp3 player

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 player: when I plug in my MP3 player -- the display shows that it is connected and charging; but where do I locate my MP3 player on my computer? I do not see it under 'This PC'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/933960db-36e7-44c6-b613-52e9c15c0654
  4. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  5. MP3 player

MP3 player: Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/6aec5e06-fd50-4ec7-a8f5-f335c281aa78
  6. Using a Sandisk Sansa c150 MP3 Player with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using a Sandisk Sansa c150 MP3 Player with Windows 10: I can't figure out how to put a podcast on my MP3 player. I downloaded the podcast from a website. I saw the file in Downloads and when I checked it's properties the type of file said MP3. I right clicked the podcast and I got a menu and one of the items was "Send To" and...
  7. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  8. MP3 Player Not Shown

MP3 Player Not Shown: I have combed through forums, helps, quick fixes, and YouTube videos of how to fix this for almost two hours, now, and I'm about to cry in frustration with how useless it's all been. Everything I find assumes that magically the computer actually sees the item listed but...
  9. Unrecognised MP3 player

Unrecognised MP3 player: My computer will charge but does not recognize my AGPTEK A26TB MP3 player, via a USB cable, in the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognised-mp3-player/adbc90a5-a72d-4c45-b2a7-ee8b47896499
  10. Win10 MP3 players

Win10 MP3 players: I am having trouble connecting an MP3 player to my system (Win10, I5) - device search does not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mp3-players/175272df-018b-4189-845c-fe6e1f2d4be0