Windows 10: Using Windows 10

Discus and support Using Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; How to get to Control Panel in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-10/a4aee15b-2471-4b10-9a2c-b16cbc285023 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by OkieFord, Aug 7, 2020.

1. OkieFord Win User

Using Windows 10

How to get to Control Panel in Windows 10?

:)

OkieFord, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Using Windows 10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Using Windows 10

1. Using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using

2. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  6. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  7. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  8. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  9. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  10. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...