Windows 10: Using Windows 11 Without consistent internet connection.

Discus and support Using Windows 11 Without consistent internet connection. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey,I'm looking into windows 11 as an OS upgrade in the coming months, because the UI updates and performance updates are something I would find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KunkleBin, Oct 14, 2021.

1. KunkleBin Win User

Using Windows 11 Without consistent internet connection.

Hey,I'm looking into windows 11 as an OS upgrade in the coming months, because the UI updates and performance updates are something I would find helpful, but in particular I'm seeing conflicting information about what functions are available in windows 11 when not connected to internet or connected to inconsistent internet. To clarify, what are the changes made in regards to available features offline? As with windows 10, does there just need to be connection for internet browsing, updates, support, etc., or will applications no longer open or run fully without an internet connection? Thanks.

:)

KunkleBin, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Keoweenie Win User

No consistent internet connection

Windows Edge. In only NFL.Com Fantasy football Mock Draft Draft Client I get the message "no consistent internet connection". I can stream both MLB.com and Neflix.com without any problem.
    I have followed all the proposed corrections, any ideas on what causes this and how to correct it. Oh I am not computer literate but can follow directions if given step by step. Thanks for any help you can provide. Yes I have tried Chrome, FireFox and
    explorer as the browser and get the same message.

Keoweenie, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Keoweenie Win User

No consistent internet connection

I have cleared the browser of histories and cookies. Tried using Explorer, Foxfire, Chrome get the same results.

Turned off Antivirus (Stopzilla) and restarted the computer and waited for everything to load; same results

Turned Stopzilla back on. Restarted the computer and as soon as the Edge ICon popped up, was able to log into the draft client successfully. Five minutes later opened a new tab and attempted to log in and got the message about internet consistent connectivity
    and could not connect. It appears that something in the first few minutes of restarting is causing the problem.

NFL responds with: There was an error. Please check your local internet connection again. Please note that the NFL.com Fantasy Draft Client requires a continuous internet connection. " I'm working on how to get that screen shot in there. Thanks
    for looking at this for me.

Keoweenie, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Using Windows 11 Without consistent internet connection. - Similar Threads - Using Without consistent

2. Can't install windows 11 without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 without internet connection: I've made installation media on USB flash. Installed windows 11 and here goes "welcome screen" let's setup your computer...Oh no, you can't continue without Internet connection, use other device to get help. Funny part that computer has wifi6 adapter connected and drivers are...
  3. Can't install windows 11 without internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows 11 without internet connection: I've made installation media on USB flash. Installed windows 11 and here goes "welcome screen" let's setup your computer...Oh no, you can't continue without Internet connection, use other device to get help. Funny part that computer has wifi6 adapter connected and drivers are...
  4. Using mobile internet when the cable is connected without internet

Using mobile internet when the cable is connected without internet: Hi,In my work, I need to constantly connect to various devices PLCs with a network cable. But at the same time, I need internet via mobile connection.But Win 11 interrupt the mobile connection when I insert the cable. How can I turn it off?...
  5. Using mobile internet when the cable is connected without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using mobile internet when the cable is connected without internet: Hi,In my work, I need to constantly connect to various devices PLCs with a network cable. But at the same time, I need internet via mobile connection.But Win 11 interrupt the mobile connection when I insert the cable. How can I turn it off?...
  6. windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN: Hi all: A couple of windows apps Microsoft to do, pocket casts, OneNote, feedback hub always say they are unable to connect to the internet. But as soon as I connect to the internet using a VPN, they work perfectly. I use windscribe VPN Other apps such as messenger, Spotify,...
  7. windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN

windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN: Hi all: A couple of windows apps Microsoft to do, pocket casts, OneNote, feedback hub always say they are unable to connect to the internet. But as soon as I connect to the internet using a VPN, they work perfectly. I use windscribe VPN Other apps such as messenger, Spotify,...
  8. Using Windows 11 Without consistent internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows 11 Without consistent internet connection.: Hey,I'm looking into windows 11 as an OS upgrade in the coming months, because the UI updates and performance updates are something I would find helpful, but in particular I'm seeing conflicting information about what functions are available in windows 11 when not connected...
  9. Using Mobile HOTSPOT without internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Mobile HOTSPOT without internet connection: Hello everyone, how i can use the function HOTSPOT on Windows 10 (1809), without internet? I wanna connect my smartphone to another use. It's possible? On windows 7, i can use this, simple, but in the windows 10 not work. - I tried use: v OK, But netsh wlan...
  10. Use the Mobile Hotspot WITHOUT an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use the Mobile Hotspot WITHOUT an internet connection: I am developing an offline solution and would like to use the Mobile Hotspot Wi-Fi in areas without internet service. It seems that the Mobile hotspot cannot be turned on when I'm offline. Is there any workaround for this? Please advise. Many thanks! Noah...