Windows 10: Using Windows mail in win7 can i export emails into windows 10?

Discus and support Using Windows mail in win7 can i export emails into windows 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Im currently using windows mail in windows 7 and want to change to windows 10. Can i export all of my messages using the email client in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by angjayik, Sep 24, 2019.

1. angjayik Win User

Using Windows mail in win7 can i export emails into windows 10?

Im currently using windows mail in windows 7 and want to change to windows 10. Can i export all of my messages using the email client in windows 10?

:)

angjayik, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows Live Mail export to Windows 10 mail app

Hi Greg,

Windows Mail app has limited feature to have the have the contacts, emails and folders in Windows Live Mail to be exported. With regard to this, we recommend that you export your Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and data instead to Outlook. You can check
    this article: Export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook
    for steps on how to transfer your contacts and all your folders.

Meanwhile, we recommend that you submit this query as a suggestion. Provide feedback in Mail app for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Using Windows mail in win7 can i export emails into windows 10?

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Using Windows mail in win7 can i export emails into windows 10?

1. Using Windows mail in win7 can i export emails into windows 10? - Similar Threads - Using mail win7

2. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  3. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  4. I'm trying to use Windows 10 Mail app for my IMAP emails, I can receive emails but I can...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to use Windows 10 Mail app for my IMAP emails, I can receive emails but I can...: I'm trying to use Windows 10 Mail app for my IMAP emails, I can receive emails but I can not send them, they are stuck in the Outbox.I have ported all these accounts over from Windows Live Mail to use a more up to date emailing service but I can't seem to get any emails to...
  5. Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?: I have a gmail account that I use with Windows 10 mail. I'd like to shut down that account, but still want access to those emails/folders. Do I lose everything if I cancel the gmail account? If so, how can I backup?...
  6. How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I use Comcast email on Windows 10? I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now.: I use Windows Live Mail 2012 now. can I use it on Windows 10? Or is there another way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-comcast-email-on-windows-10-i-use/cf0c0c70-10cd-4398-8199-5baadaf56b1f
  7. email usings Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email usings Windows 10 Mail: When an email is deleted is it erased or is the email address in the file directory deleted. If it is the later, how can I erase the email contents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-usings-windows-10-mail/8d2d482e-0fa1-45b0-a732-dbb71c7ea5f3"
  8. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...
  9. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?: I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?...
  10. Exporting emails from windows mail what format?

in Browsers and Email
    Exporting emails from windows mail what format?: I'm exporting emails and folders from Windows Mail on an old desktop running Win Vista. I was given the choice of Windows Mail or Microsoft Exchange. I used the Windows Mail format. I'm backing everything up because I'm probably going to buy a new desktop soon and I'm sure it...