Windows 10: Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound

Discus and support Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've just connected up my Panasonic TX-L32D25 via structured cabling, ie via Cat5e replicating a setup I last had before I moved in 2015. Whilst the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnDefoe, May 26, 2020.

1. JohnDefoe Win User

Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound

I've just connected up my Panasonic TX-L32D25 via structured cabling, ie via Cat5e replicating a setup I last had before I moved in 2015.

Whilst the TV can see the Windows 10 media server OK, and list music, it doesn't play the .wav files. However, I also have a Windows 7 machine on the same network, and the TV plays the .wav files on that machine with no problem.

Is this a Panasonic software issue - an incompatibility with Win10 or is it a Win10 issue with the implementation of Media Server?

:)

JohnDefoe, May 26, 2020
  2. EzraDoss Win User

Panasonic Viera App for Windows phone

When will we get windows phone app for Panasonic Viera TV Remote?

EzraDoss, May 26, 2020
  3. Kile2016 Win User
    Win 10 to Panasonic Viera TV - TV found keeps connecting but never connects

Hi team!

I have bought Dell LapTop with Win 10 i5 processor, that can mirror. I have Panasonic Viera TV that also can mirror.

As a matter of fact, when I go on Youtube (either through Google Chrome or Firefox), I can Cast it onto the Viera TV.

However, when I try to Connect through Windows 10, Viera TV is found, it keeps connecting (it even states so on the TV and the LapTop) but it never ends up connecting.

Also if I try to Cast through Google Chrome, it also finds the Viera TV but it states "Source not supported". Please advise.

Kile2016, May 26, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Can't get Panasonic Viera TV to recognize home wifi?

If the computer and the FireStick are on the same LAN, and your computer is on a "private network" designation, the FireStick will show up in Control Panel>Devices and Printers.

Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound [​IMG]

Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound [​IMG]

If one is connected at 5GHz, and the other at 2.4GHz, they will never see each other.

simrick, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Using Windows Media Server from a 2010 Panasonic Viera TV - no sound - Similar Threads - Using Media Server

2. no sound from tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound from tv: hello all. i have big problem with my acer i5 laptop, i am running windows 8.1 and when i want to connect my laptop to the tv via HDMI cable, no sound comes out, it only shows picture and i have set my tv as my primary sound device from the laptop but still nothing, what...
  3. no sound from tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound from tv: hello all. i have big problem with my acer i5 laptop, i am running windows 8.1 and when i want to connect my laptop to the tv via HDMI cable, no sound comes out, it only shows picture and i have set my tv as my primary sound device from the laptop but still nothing, what...
  4. mirror propblem to my panasonic tv

mirror propblem to my panasonic tv: when i try to mirror my 10 year old panasonic tv to my laptop it connects and instantly disconnects. It worked about 6 months ago. - what is going wrong please...
  5. Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer

Trouble connecting my Panasonic Viera TV to computer: It is connected via hdmi cable and it worked fine for years. But when I reset my computer to fix broken functions of Windows 10, it still connects all right. But I could no longer navigate through my monitor. My disappears. My computer goes into home screen or screen save and...
  6. Viera TV can't connect to Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viera TV can't connect to Windows 10 anymore: Hi, I have a Viera EX600 and was able to stream media from my Windows 10 pc (acting as a server). My TV and PC are connected through ethernet cables in the home network. There are specific folders in the PC which are shared within the network and these folders contain media...
  7. Miracast Error When Connecting to Panasonic Viera TV: "Input Device Disconnected."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast Error When Connecting to Panasonic Viera TV: "Input Device Disconnected.": Hello, I have ]Lenovo Thinkpad T460 up-to-date Windows 10 and latest display and WIFI drivers. The notebook is Miracast compatible. Below is DxDiag output: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 7/30/2018, 20:24:18...
  8. no Sound on TV device mgr TV shows as media device not under sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no Sound on TV device mgr TV shows as media device not under sound: I can cast music to my Sony Bravia XBR 65x850b tv. However when I have it as a a duplicate display sound I get on the speakers primary display does not come from the speakers on the TV. On the device manager the TV shows as a media device. However, the TV does not...
  9. Can't get Panasonic Viera TV to recognize home wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get Panasonic Viera TV to recognize home wifi?: I am having a big problem trying to get my Panasonic tv onto my PC's computer's wifi network so that I can use the tv's vieracast. Here are some threads from a post on another forum. I am terrible when it comes to networking and I hope these threads make sense: I have a...
  10. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV: Hi I recently bought a Panasonic TV with a mirroring capacity. However, although my laptop tries to connect to it, there is no joy. They are connected via a BT Home Hub network. When I spoke to Panasonic support, they told me that I needed some software for Windows 10 that...