Windows 10: using windows photo gallery as screen saver

Discus and support using windows photo gallery as screen saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; using windows photo gallery as screen saver some of my photos appear on their side. How can I avoid this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John-1947IN, Dec 21, 2018.

1. using windows photo gallery as screen saver

using windows photo gallery as screen saver some of my photos appear on their side. How can I avoid this??

:)

John-1947IN, Dec 21, 2018

2. Missing "Photo Gallery" on Screen Saver

Thanks Kermit, but you are talking about "Photos" and I was asking about "Photos Gallery".

In the following link, talk about this feature. This feature is used when you add a folder of pictures for the lock screen and I want to use the same as screen saver (without lock the computer)

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/create-your-own-screen-saver-windows-live-photo-gallery-2011

using windows photo gallery as screen saver e5904f6e-044c-4354-a18b-5a018283dbc5.png

JohnnyGomez, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Screen Saver Photo Gallery: Photos Taken in Portrait Orientation Appear Sideways

I run Windows 10 Home on my PC.

Under Screen Saver Settings, I've chosen to have the screen saver use photos from my Pictures folder.

Steps I took: Control Panel > Personalization >Screen Saver (Settings) > In the drop down menu I chose the "Photo Gallery" option, then specified the subfolder to use.

As the screen saver cycles through the photos in my chosen folder, all the shots I originally took in portrait orientation appear sideways. None of those rotates automatically.

It's a bug in Windows 10. Hundreds of people have registered the same problem in numerous online forums.

It should be quick and easy for Microsoft to fix and include in the next update. Does anyone know a way to reach Microsoft to have this problem addressed?

Paul A. Rainbow, Dec 21, 2018
  4. DonMPS Win User

using windows photo gallery as screen saver

Photo collage screen saver in Windows 10

I'm seeing it in Windows 10, using screen saver "Photo Gallery" and when the "Settings" box is clicked a new "Photo Gallery Screen Saver Settings" window pops up. At the bottom are two boxes to choose "theme" and "speed". In double checking this, I see
    that you need to choose "Photo Gallery" as the screen saver in order for the theme choice to pop up in the next set of settings. If you have "Photos" chosen you will get a different set of settings to choose from then what you would get if "Photo Gallery"
    is chosen. So "Photo Gallery" chosen as the screen saver is the key to being able to chose collage as a theme.

Don

DonMPS, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

using windows photo gallery as screen saver

1. using windows photo gallery as screen saver - Similar Threads - using photo gallery

2. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: How can we submit images to be used for windows screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-a-photo-that-can-be-used-for-a-screen/66b9768a-6c2b-4f2e-a57c-f957c715438f
  3. Photo screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo screen saver: Why do I continue to receive MS screen-saver photos that I have already, time and time again, selected as not being a fan of, whereas photos that I really enjoyed and selected as such; I rarely see. Is this some sort of PSYOPS, algorithmic experiment?...
  4. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: When can one apply to send photos for wall papers ? What is needed? And as a struggling artist what benefit does it have besides allowing the world to see your art....
  5. Screen saver settings in lock screen - windows live photo gallery keeps reverting to none

Screen saver settings in lock screen - windows live photo gallery keeps reverting to none: Live photo gallery pictures keeps reverting to none. Works fine for a while then rebels. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-settings-in-lock-screen-windows-live/3cfae0f5-34cf-494b-b557-ae779e633bca
  6. my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver

my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver: my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-saver-will-not-turn-off-in-windows-10/27a22585-19c2-463f-a9bb-3e3dd9d4c69c
  7. Screen Saver using photo files. Is there a way?

Screen Saver using photo files. Is there a way?: I enjoy setting up the screen saver in Win 10 to display all my photos. I set it up for random display. Very often, I get a little square picture that I have figured out is the same little icon that is displayed for the file folder called Photos! Very similar to the one...
  8. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: I have thousands of family photos that I am finally using for my screen saver. My question: is there a way to see exactly what folder a photo is located or the file name of the photo that is being displayed? My problem is that a photo comes across my screen that I may want to...
  9. Screen Saver for use with my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Saver for use with my photos: I have a great screen saver that I have used for years - Firehand Screen Saver. Unfortunately now that I have come to install it on a new PC it won't recognise the ID and PW required. The guy who wrote and marketed it is no longer trading - the problem with one man...
  10. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: Hi I love the screen saver photographs but not the uninspiring/uninspired questions/statements that were later added that now ruin my personal unadulterated experience of just the pure image itself. Is there any way to remove these links to the words and instead have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows live Photo Gallery Screensaver