Windows 10: Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player

Discus and support Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonBin79, Jun 28, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player

Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is something to create a copy and play a disc. Which one should I purchase please?
    Cheers.

:)

RonBin79, Jun 28, 2018

2. nero recode 12 wont open

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to close the application from the Task Manager, then restart the application and check if the issue persists. There are chances where multiple nero running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt +Del and select Task manager.

• Under process check whether multiple instance of nero are running.

• I suggest you to close all by right click on it and click on End Task.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Duplicate activation error. Nero

Hi Janet,

Thank you for posting in Community.

I understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Can you provide the error that you have receive about the double activation?
    • Do you have installation media for Nero or was it pre installed?
    • Can you provide a screen shot of the issue?

If you have a media installation device for Nero, I would suggest that you uninstall it and then re-install the software again and check.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player

Andre Da Costa, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player

1. Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player - Similar Threads - Using Windows10 DVD

2. CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD/DVD player: I've plugged my external cd/dvd player in, and I can see it under this PC, but it wont load the disc to play. When the disc is partially in the player, I can use the eject button to eject the disc....
  3. CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD/DVD player: I've plugged my external cd/dvd player in, and I can see it under this PC, but it wont load the disc to play. When the disc is partially in the player, I can use the eject button to eject the disc....
  4. Nero DVD player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nero DVD player: Hi there, I have external DVD player that I use for desktop PC and laptop as none of them has it built-in. Through MS store I bought yearly subscription for Nero DVD player to watch DVDs and burn pics on my desktop PC. I cannot get Nero on i laptop neither same as on...
  5. cd/dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvd player: I am very disappointed in my purchase of this new lap top. Every time I try to play a cd, I get a window saying it was not installed properly and sends me to the store. I cannot find help there. I am ready to return the laptop....
  6. dvd cd player

dvd cd player: Hi. i have a problem with my cd drive. when i open it microsoft store pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-cd-player/c2285b8a-29b3-40a5-ab91-8f9f5181eb89
  7. cd dvd players

cd dvd players: All 3 of my Dell computers Windows 10, latest updates installed} freeze up when trying to read DVD+rw discs. When I click on a file on ANY disc,tried many discs the computers just lock up, D drive is deleted, and I have to do a reboot to get them started again. Tried...
  8. dvd/cd players

dvd/cd players: My dvd/cd players both quit playing movies. I can still copy? Windows 10. When I check into them they both say they are working?? But they are not. I shut off and opened the computer disconnected them both. Turned it on then turned it off. Then plugged them both back in,...
  9. DVD/CD player

DVD/CD player: Hello. My HP laptop has a built in DVD/CD player which I used quite a bit in the past. Since upgrading to Windows 10 none of the CD's or DVD's will play. Windows media player is installed. The device shows in DVD RW Drive E: Can anyone tell me why this is or what to do to fix...
  10. DVD/CD player

DVD/CD player: I need help. My DVD/CD player is not working on my HP laptop. It just whirs around but never opens. I did play a music video not long ago and it worked great but now the CD does not work. I really would like to get the CD pictures off it....