Windows 10: using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc

Discus and support using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi so i plugged my wired controller into my pc and then plugged my headset into controller so i can talk on pc, but i sound like a choppy robot and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by URBOIKIRBY, Sep 11, 2018.

1. using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc

hi so i plugged my wired controller into my pc and then plugged my headset into controller so i can talk on pc, but i sound like a choppy robot and i dont know what to do and google and YouTube aren't helping me please help1

:)

URBOIKIRBY, Sep 11, 2018

2. Afterglow AG 9+ headset not working on Xbox One after using on PC.

Hi,

A compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Afterglow AG 9+ headset is no longer working on your Xbox One after using it on your computer. To help you with this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on
    the link below.

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps for both controller and Xbox One console. To proceed, kindly click this

link

For additional troubleshooting steps, we recommend that you keep on contacting the Afterglow AG 9+ manufacturer.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 11, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Danny AJ Win User

using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc

Windows 10! Xbox One Mic plugged into xbox one wired controller plugged to PC. Not picking voice.

I plugged my wired xbox one controller to my windows 10. It works but when i plug my mic into the controller that is still plugged into my pc, doesnt work. My voice doesnt pick up. Im using a Xbox one stereo Headset. My Mic plug for Pc doesn't work very
    well.

I need help getting my mic to pick up my voice.

Danny AJ, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc

1. using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc - Similar Threads - using wired afterglow

2. How to use PC mic as android mic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use PC mic as android mic?: I work on my computer a lot and whenever I receieve calls on my phone, I would like to be able to talk using the mic thats plugged into my PC, not the mic on my phone. I've looked all over the internet and only found that Widcomm can do this via bluetooth, but its outdated....
  3. How to use PC mic as android mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use PC mic as android mic?: I work on my computer a lot and whenever I receieve calls on my phone, I would like to be able to talk using the mic thats plugged into my PC, not the mic on my phone. I've looked all over the internet and only found that Widcomm can do this via bluetooth, but its outdated....
  4. Trying to use Xbox elite controller through wired connection to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to use Xbox elite controller through wired connection to pc: Can you help me because my Xbox elite controller won’t work on my pc it used to just fine. It is receiving power through the usb cause I feel it vibrate but the home button won’t turn solid and the controller doesn’t work. I’m using usbc and I tried Bluetooth but it was...
  5. Trying to use Xbox elite controller through wired connection to pc

Trying to use Xbox elite controller through wired connection to pc: Can you help me because my Xbox elite controller won’t work on my pc it used to just fine. It is receiving power through the usb cause I feel it vibrate but the home button won’t turn solid and the controller doesn’t work. I’m using usbc and I tried Bluetooth but it was...
  6. Unable to use Xbox One Wireless Controller as a wired controller on Windows 10 PC, USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Xbox One Wireless Controller as a wired controller on Windows 10 PC, USB...: I have two computers running Windows 10. One is a desktop. The other is a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1. On the desktop, my Microsoft Xbox One controller works as a wired controller or as a Bluetooth wireless controller via the built-in adapter. On the laptop, the...
  7. Unable to use Xbox One Wireless Controller as a wired controller on Windows 10 PC, USB...

Unable to use Xbox One Wireless Controller as a wired controller on Windows 10 PC, USB...: I have two computers running Windows 10. One is a desktop. The other is a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1. On the desktop, my Microsoft Xbox One controller works as a wired controller or as a Bluetooth wireless controller via the built-in adapter. On the laptop, the...
  8. Unable to use Xbox One Wireless Controller as a wired controller on Windows 10 PC, USB...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Nintendo Switch Afterglow Controller not working

Nintendo Switch Afterglow Controller not working: My newly bought Nintendo Switch licensed afterglow controller is not working. It has bluetooth compatibility, but when connected via bluetooth, it continues to flash as if it is pairing, all while it is connected. It seems to be transmitting inputs however, but while it is...
  10. afterglow wired controller unrecognised in forza horizons 4

afterglow wired controller unrecognised in forza horizons 4: reinstalled forza reinstalled controller and drivers works with gta v, witcher all windows up to date graphics up to date used to work, came up with unrecognised controller yesterday...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get audio settings on afterglow controller

2. how to use after glow 6 on pc

3. afterglow xbox wired controller how to switch on mic

4. how do i make my afterglow headset work on pc,
  5. wired afterglow ag6 mic not working on pc,
  6. afterglow chat corded headset pc mic,
  7. how do you use afterglow wired headset on pc,
  8. can you use headset with wired controller,
  9. headset messing up opn wired controller,
  10. can you use your xbox one afterglow mic on pc?,
  11. using my mic with an xbox one wired controller,