Windows 10: Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail....

Discus and support Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been gaming on this PC for over a year and have been a Game Pass member for a few months. Pillars of Eternity is the first and only game that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Swerve_cityy, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail....

I've been gaming on this PC for over a year and have been a Game Pass member for a few months. Pillars of Eternity is the first and only game that has the issue with crashing. It's every hour or so with no evident cause in game. If anyone could give me some insight I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Here is the error log https://pastebin.com/N3G638jf

Here is the crash.dmp file https://drive.google.com/open?id=19J8g5tDCyB99pWX6cz8QT2DyTb7yYs_K

submitted by /u/Swerve_cityy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Swerve_cityy, Jan 27, 2020

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store Downloading Games Issue - They start then stop after a while - XBOX Game Pass on PC

Hi there,

I've paid for a XBOX games pass on my brand new Windows 10 PC

I've tried downloading Pillars of Eternity and Outer Worlds and both start and get to a few percent and then stop with the attached error.

If I keep hitting retry it will eventually get started again but then stop. I managed to eventually get Outer Worlds completed this way but Pillars of Eternity has got to 24Gb of 30Gb and just isn't restarting again

Things I have tried already

• reinstalling the windows store using the powershell commands found in other places in this forum
    • running wsreset multiple times
    • swapping between LAN connection and WiFi (both connections have the issue)
    • restarting the PC
    • reinstalling the network card drivers and device via control panel device manager
    • installing the games on two different drives
    • turning on and off the firewall
    • run SFC /scannow
    • checked date/time settings
    • signed in/out of the store

Other notes

• Both the XBOX Beta App and the Windows Store have the same issue
    • The network seems to work ok, I had a LAN party here at my house yesterday using the same PC and there were no issues running any games
    • It's a brand new build with all updates done - MSI motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600x, Windows 10 Pro

I only paid the introductory $1 but if I can't get this working I won't be signing up for the full subscription that's for sure

Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail.... 99dff8d9-5c51-46ce-a9c6-ed00992e9bc7?upload=true.png

SimpleSnaps, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail....

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail....

1. Using Xbox Game Pass on PC. Pillars of Eternity crashes every hour or so without fail.... - Similar Threads - Using Xbox Game

2. Can I use game pass without xbox app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use game pass without xbox app?: I signed up for a game pass subscription for the sole purpose of playing Age of Empires. However, I can't install the xbox app. Please note that the website has no hardware requirements listed. It only says a v19H of win 10 or 11 is required. Nowhere does it say 64 bit...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Games Crashing: Game pass games crash around 30 seconds after launching them, making all of them unplayable. I've tried to repair and uninstall gaming services and the Xbox app, but I get the same results. I ran games like fallout and destiny 2 from the xbox app and they all crashed like 30...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Games Crashing: Game pass games crash around 30 seconds after launching them, making all of them unplayable. I've tried to repair and uninstall gaming services and the Xbox app, but I get the same results. I ran games like fallout and destiny 2 from the xbox app and they all crashed like 30...
  5. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  6. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  7. Using game pass from xbox to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using game pass from xbox to PC: If I have an account in a Microsoft Family that has game pass, can I use that game pass for PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-game-pass-from-xbox-to-pc/4b4e60ce-20e4-4dc1-8c59-c01696368c97
  8. pillars of eternity pc version lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pillars of eternity pc version lost all my progress: As I know the game and all the pc gamepass games use save cloud. When I loaded up pillars of eternity. The game kept on giving me a error most of the time so I had to reinstall the game. This time, the game installed white march 1 an 2 also royal edition too. On the site...
  9. games crash via xbox game pass on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crash via xbox game pass on PC: during the game, it crashes without an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-crash-via-xbox-game-pass-on-pc/218c29a9-2847-44cc-953e-a6955e4f68fc
  10. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD: Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for...