Windows 10: Using XONE first controller for gaming and the second one as a mouse.

Discus and support Using XONE first controller for gaming and the second one as a mouse. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have two xbox one controllers laying around, first one which I use only for gaming, the second one is for my gf when she wants to play with me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sidew_K, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Using XONE first controller for gaming and the second one as a mouse.

Hi,
    I have two xbox one controllers laying around, first one which I use only for gaming, the second one is for my gf when she wants to play with me, but is there any way to make my second controller work as a mouse when I'm playing solo? It would really be handy, as I use my PC like a console a lot, and not having to be near it everytime I want to change game or something would be great. All in all - is there any way to make one controller act like a normal controller, and the second one to work as a mouse?

submitted by /u/Sidew_K
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sidew_K, Dec 12, 2019

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Dec 12, 2019
  3. How can I connect XONE Controller Wireless to my notebook

Hi,

I have been trying to connect Bluetooth between Notebook and XONE Controller Wireless but it's not connect. Kindly let me know how to do.

Thanks

Best regards

Ying A.

YingSomying, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Using XONE first controller for gaming and the second one as a mouse.

Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Using XONE first controller for gaming and the second one as a mouse.

1. Using XONE first controller for gaming and the second one as a mouse. - Similar Threads - Using XONE controller

2. Remote desktop control - How to disable the second user's connection until the first one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop control - How to disable the second user's connection until the first one...: Hello, In my work we solve one problem. I have user A who is connected to the server via an RDC. And user B decides to join as well, so user A literally "kicks out".Is there any way to prevent this? So that user B cannot connect until user A disconnects himself. Please help,...
  3. Remote desktop control - How to disable the second user's connection until the first one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop control - How to disable the second user's connection until the first one...: Hello, In my work we solve one problem. I have user A who is connected to the server via an RDC. And user B decides to join as well, so user A literally "kicks out".Is there any way to prevent this? So that user B cannot connect until user A disconnects himself. Please help,...
  4. Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player: I am trying to connect both of my Xbox and PS4 controllers onto my PC which works as I checked the gamepad tester online and it displays as two seperate controllers and as well as the USB controller panel thingy and it shows up as XBox one controller and Wireless controller...
  5. Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player: I am trying to connect both of my Xbox and PS4 controllers onto my PC which works as I checked the gamepad tester online and it displays as two seperate controllers and as well as the USB controller panel thingy and it shows up as XBox one controller and Wireless controller...
  6. Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers

Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers: Hi,I have 3 different xbox one controllers. Normal, Elite, Elite v2.Within the last 4 months, my controller has started to take control of my cursor in windows even when having a different app selectedI have tried some of the fixes that have been mentioned disabling xbox...
  8. Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller

Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller: I got a new mouse for my pc. it's an ADXH 0519 RGB. it's nothing fancy or expensive but it is detected as a mouse, keyboard and controller in the control panel and it won't let me use my Xbox 360 wired controller on the pc anymore. when I go into devices and printers to try...
  9. Second Monitor is first and first(main) Monitor is second.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor is first and first(main) Monitor is second.: I have looked pretty much all Day for an answer to my question, but havent been able to find one. So the thing is, I have two monitors and I have had them for a few years. My Main monitor has always been the second monitor for whatever reason but it have never been a problem...
  10. Am I the only one can't use XOne controller on Games and Apps on WS?

Am I the only one can't use XOne controller on Games and Apps on WS?: First of all: My Xbox One wired controller doesn't work if I use default drivers installed when I connect the cable. Seems a pretty common issue, googling for it, and I resolved installing old Major Nelson's site drivers. Now controller works great, except with games and...