Windows 10: using Zoom classroom

Discus and support using Zoom classroom in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Huxg, May 15, 2020.

1. Huxg Win User

using Zoom classroom

Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the class. That would indicate that the teachers entrance password was hacked. Can hackers hack any of the students who use the virtual classrooms since students only use a password to enter the classroom? Is there a security risk for the students and if so what is th risk?

thanks,

Huxg

:)

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, May 15, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 15, 2020
  4. using Zoom classroom

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 15, 2020
Thema:

using Zoom classroom

1. using Zoom classroom - Similar Threads - using Zoom classroom

2. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classroom Speakers Stuttering: So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio...
  3. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classroom Speakers Stuttering: So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio...
  4. using zoom with Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    using zoom with Win10: When joining a Zoom session with my desktop the video from my camera FV TouchCam N1 freezes. I had been previously successful using Zoom but that was several months ago. I'm wondering if there's been a Win10 update that has caused this and whether I need a setting change or...
  5. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  6. Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds: I received a nice email offer from Microsoft to get some free wallpaper files commemorating Earth Day, etc., but the fine print says for use as wallpaper only. Does that prohibit my use of these files as Zoom virtual backgrounds?...
  7. Zoom classroom security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom classroom security: Hi, I plan on taking a language class that uses Zoom classroom for the class instruction lessons with the teacher. I read that Zoom suffered a large hack recently. Does a hack to zoom effect students enrolled for the class since the students do not enter their name or...
  8. Window 10 Using Zoom

Window 10 Using Zoom: I use zoom but I don't get A picture screen. I can hear ok but i don't get a screen. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-using-zoom/85c32388-42b7-43f2-8e6a-030aa882eee1
  9. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  10. Google classroom is not working/accessible

Google classroom is not working/accessible: I can't access a specific website which is google classroom. I can access it through other laptops and mobile devices. I used google chrome, internet explorer and firefox but still failed. I'm sure the problem is in my laptop. Please help....