Windows 10: Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time

Discus and support Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi....I am in Costa Rica but coming back for a bit where all of my problems will go away I bet. 3 computers....new Surface Pro, Dell Latptop -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreaDuPont1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time

Hi....I am in Costa Rica but coming back for a bit where all of my problems will go away I bet.

3 computers....new Surface Pro, Dell Latptop - Inspirion 14 via mexico! - a Samsung Galaxy 9S and local LG 8 phone.

They are not syncing across device and defiinately NOT ACROSS PC.

It may be the device but I think it is MS OS and MS apps. All PCs are not alike-depends on what you plug in to determine what gets updated I fear, ie. sync phone A on PC A or PC B, sync PC B with Iphones, etc.

Anyone else?

:)

AndreaDuPont1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. HHAdrien Win User

Bookmarks linked - personal PC an work PC

Hi,

To your two questions :

• Are both computers on your server?
    • Are both using Win10 and IE?
    The answer is no. Win10 is on personal PC, Win7 on work one.

HHAdrien, Mar 20, 2019
  3. JackKnapp Win User
    Windows 10 Reinstall using different MS Account

I have reinstalled windows a couple different times (Reset, Recovery, and clean install) but every time I cannot activate - the Activation window is blank.

Could it be I am using a different MS Account for the reinstall? Checking my two MS accounts I see that this serial version of windows is now linked to both accounts (but it is NOT activated). Any suggestion on what to do? Do I need to disconnect the
    serial from the old MS account so it can be activated using the new MS account?

Thanks

JackKnapp, Mar 20, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time

Func Announces MS-3 Gaming Mouse

Func breaks new ground by introducing an ergonomic gaming mouse which features 10 fully programmable buttons. With a clean black rubber coated body a sophisticated and detailed ergonomic design coupled with multiple setting capabilities, the Func MS-3 delivers a tool suitable for hours and hours of gaming.

The Func MS-3 is equipped with an accurate and reliable Avago 9500 laser sensor offering adjustable lift off distance, an instant dpi step switch, excellent tracking capabilities and a configurable report rate. The onboard memory holds up to 3 fully programmable profiles as well as recorded macros. Each button has its specific designed mechanical switch with individually adjusted pressure force.

Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time 210a_thm.jpg

Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time 210b_thm.jpg

A discrete LED indicator sits right under the notch over the thumb buttons, telling you which profile and dpi step is active. The LEDs can be customized or turned off to match up with your other computer equipment.

Technical Specifications
    • MCU/Processor: WT6573
    • Switches: OMRON
    • Sensor: Avago UGS 9500
    • Memory: Onboard, 512KB
    • Resolution: 90-5670 DPI
    • Frames per second: 12 000
    • Tracking speed: 5.1 m/sec (150ips)
    • Max Acceleration: 30g
    • Image processing: 10.6 megapixels/sec
    • Report rate: Adjustable, up to 1000Hz
    • Lift-off distance: Adjustable
    • Upgradable firmware: Yes
    • Connection: USB. Goldplated
    It took us nearly 1.5 years to bring the Func MS-3 to perfection, which speaks to the spirit and dedication we put into this product. What we have been trying to accomplish during the project is simple and can be summarized in one word, Advantage.

We anatomically studied the hand to create a deeper understanding of how we can develop an ergonomic shape to keep your hand strain and stress-free while optimizing the button positioning. The MS-3 is indeed equipped with many buttons but they can all be reached without taking your eyes off the screen. We evaluated and re-worked the mouse several times before we were satisfied with the shape and button positioning but I have to admit that the result is fantastic. Another important piece in this puzzle, which has been a focus for us, is quality. We have a reputation to uphold, everybody knows how good our other products are. The MS-3 is equipped with the best components we could get our hands on to meet the requirement of a long product lifetime" says Arvid Pålsson, responsible product developer for the MS-3 project.
    • Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse MSRP 79.95$
    • Available in February 2013

btarunr, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time

1. Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time - Similar Threads - Usings Win10 different

2. same folder shows different content at the same time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    same folder shows different content at the same time!: Hi thereTL;DR: the attached screenshot is from the same folder, accessed from quick access vs roottoday I accidentally faced this issue. I was looking for my Xbox recordings folder to send an educational video to my friend. I was unable to find that under my user's folder, so...
  3. 2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.: Hello Microsoft Community members and users,I want to ask if there is a way to use the same PC for different users and different monitors so that user A use the PC in monitor 1 and user B use the same PC at the same time but in monitor 2? I tried to explain it in Graph 1. If...
  4. 2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.: Hello Microsoft Community members and users,I want to ask if there is a way to use the same PC for different users and different monitors so that user A use the PC in monitor 1 and user B use the same PC at the same time but in monitor 2? I tried to explain it in Graph 1. If...
  5. 2 games on 2 pcs at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 games on 2 pcs at the same time: I have one Microsoft account, can my son play Minecrat on pc at the same time my other son plays call of duty on a different pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-games-on-2-pcs-at-the-same-time/d64e1846-ca66-4756-9f55-7eb3e2b4cf1a
  6. 2 PCs using same MS a/c

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 PCs using same MS a/c: When, for example, I store a website to favourites in Edge, the same favourite appears in the other PC. I assume there is some form of synchronisation going on here, but don't really want this, how do I disable this?...
  7. I want to login to 4 win10 devices at the same time to use different programs on each...

I want to login to 4 win10 devices at the same time to use different programs on each...: I want to login to 4 win10 devices at the same time to use different programs on each device at the same time. How and if this will effect the login for any of the devices and any programs on them....
  8. Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs

Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs: I would just like to know if I can use the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs, since I intend to purchase a more powerful one and I don’t think I can sell my old PC, so that I intend to just leave my account logged on into it and refer to the files and other apps every so...
  9. Update many PCs in the same time ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update many PCs in the same time ?: I have many pc working with Windows 10, is there a way to download the updates just for one computer than share it ? 73877
  10. Can a single ISO be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a single ISO be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall Win10?: Can a single ISO (USB installer) be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall windows10?g used the Microsoft page to create a bootable installation USB drive for my laptop (Acer) via the "Win10-MediaCreationTool" I was wondering if I can use the same one on my other laptop (Dell)?...