Windows 10: usoclient.exe errors and corrupt files

Discus and support usoclient.exe errors and corrupt files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All and thanks in advance for the help... Have noticed usoclient.exe running on boot after recent updates. Really seems to be affecting system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 308GTS, Dec 17, 2016.

1. 308GTS Win User

usoclient.exe errors and corrupt files

Hi All and thanks in advance for the help...

Have noticed usoclient.exe running on boot after recent updates. Really seems to be affecting system performance.
    Ran sfc /scannow from command prompt and found damaged, but un-repaired, files in the system. I have the log file which is supposed to contain info about the corrupt files, but it's well above my pay grade... if you think you can help please let me know!

Note: the log file is 5mb which is too large to upload to this forum; is there another way I can share it here? Or, should I paste the entire log contents?

usoclient.exe errors and corrupt files [​IMG]

Dell Precision M4400
    Windows 10
    Intel Core2Duo

:)

308GTS, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Bailen2vc Win User

What is "usoclientexe"?

Suddenly today for the first time I see when I am in any website this command black screen appears with the following path c:/windows/system32/usoclient.exe. Then it disappears. When I investigated by opening a file explorer window and searching for "usoclient.exe"
    I see this application USOClient.exe. in the property permission window shows as "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES " Allow read and write. I believe was installed by Microsoft as shows to be from a trusted source.

So my question is why Microsoft is doing this? Am I being monitor by Microsoft to see where I go?How come I have never seen this before?

Bailen2vc, Dec 17, 2016
  3. usoclient.exe and update error

Hi,

I've been encountering some bugs in windows 10 1607 14393.447, and that is the usoclient.exe problem.

usoclient.exe windows will popup everytime i start a new session with my computer, (it is turn the computer on or log on into accounts). I can turn it off with the task scheduler, but the main problem that bugged me is i can't do the update scan, even the
    update and security settings won't check for the new version

I mean even there is not any newer updates, the 'check for updates' should be still working and the 'last checked' date should be updated. I think if this problem persists, i can never update to a newer updates of windows.

Do you guys have the same problem with me?

And I politely ask for Microsoft team to do something with this usoclient.exe errors and corrupt files :)

Thank you,

Best Regard,

YohanesTheda, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

The next stage would be to use DISM.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Wullail, Dec 17, 2016
Thema:

1. usoclient.exe errors and corrupt files - Similar Threads - usoclient exe errors

2. Exe error on all file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exe error on all file: [ATTACH] Evrytime i try to make a bootable usb or even app are show me this type of exe thing i didnt find any solution can some one help asap plz submitted by /u/Big_Significance_547 [link] [comments]...
  3. usoclient issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usoclient issue: usoclient.exe pop-up after windows updates. currently, i'm using windows 10 and also using another operations application. its appear at any time on application state or windows .Dear Team,Please support. Thanks Muhammad Shaharyar...
  4. usoclient issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usoclient issue: usoclient.exe pop-up after windows updates. currently, i'm using windows 10 and also using another operations application. its appear at any time on application state or windows .Dear Team,Please support. Thanks Muhammad Shaharyar...
  5. usoclient issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. "D:\*blank*.exe file or directory is corrupted and unreadable"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "D:\*blank*.exe file or directory is corrupted and unreadable": Hello! I am using a HP Stream 11 I believe running the latest Windows 10 update. I am using a 256GB MicroSD card as extra storage and storing my documents there and re-directing downloads e.g: office365setup.exe. However, before the start ups have even finished downloading...
  7. Corrupt exe file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt exe file: I have a .exe file on my computer that when I try to delete comes up saying "you need permission from the administrator" even though I am the administrator. Is this a virus? Please let me know how to fix this....
  8. Error executing exe file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error executing exe file: Every time I try to download something by running an exe file, the computer keeps rebooting. It always reboot during download after running exe file. What should i do fix the problem? Pls help me.. submitted by /u/gevatte [link] [comments]...
  9. Fold Lock .exe file corrupted not opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fold Lock .exe file corrupted not opening.: I recently created a USB portable locker using Folder Lock , the size is 2.9gb so there is no separate locker file-only a single .exe file which is password protected. Suddenly, yesterday while i was using this file my windows crashed and showed blue screen with some pointer...
  10. USOclient

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USOclient: Hello, Since wuauclt has been depreciated in windows 10, I was googling what has replaced it. I found that usoclient is what has replaced this command for windows update in the command line. However none of the commands work except one USOclient ScanInstall Wait...