Windows 10: Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS

Discus and support Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, ive been having DCP_WATCHDOG's for a while now.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4ncQ2ImgPIf8dCGp7B4WwOixs?e=6cLixJHeres the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ahooley12, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Ahooley12 Win User

Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS

Hi, ive been having DCP_WATCHDOG's for a while now.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4ncQ2ImgPIf8dCGp7B4WwOixs?e=6cLixJHeres the file

:)

Ahooley12, Mar 16, 2022

2. DCP_Watchdog_Violation

Following install of W10 I'm now in DCP_Watchdog_Violation limbo. I have a 2013 Samsung XE500T and must rely on a usb cd/dvd player. Resetting it does not help.

Battle Hollow, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Dcp_watchdog_violation?

hi there to anyone that sees this, I have been having some really annoying and frustrating problems with my PC lately. My PC keeps crashing an coming up with the blue screen of death saying DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION which I did my homework and went and tried most of the logical youtube videos on where they went into device manager, power option and so on but nothing has fixed mine. What is different about my PC crashing is I will be mid way through a game using my 2tb hdd and once my pc crashes it will restart but then my 2tb hdd will be missing and I have no clue on how to fix this. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please say otherwise I will have to pay to get fixed.
    P.S my system still runs because all my games and junk are stored on the hdd and my OS is on my ssd.

J4CKYBOY66, Mar 16, 2022
  4. DavidCP Win User

BSOD watching Youtube & VLC (DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Hi,

Since a couple of weeks ago the problem started. At the beginning it only appears from time to time, but since yesterday the problem persists and it is impossible to use VLC or to watch a video on Youtube.

I always get the same BSOD with DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I already look for info in this very same forum, but I tried a couple of things that doesn't fix the problem:
    • I tried Driver Easy to make sure that I have all the drivers updated.
    • I tried to use an old version for the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.
    • I set the default driver for the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.

Some info about my laptop:
    • Asus R510V
    • i7 6700HQ
    • 8GB RAM
    • 120GB SSD (Windows here)
    • 1TB HDD
    • Using AVG Internet Security.

Also, I attach the log files.

I hope you guys can tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks and regards!

DavidCP, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS - Similar Threads - Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS

2. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  3. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  4. I am being asked for my PIN to sign in but I dont remember it as I usually use facial...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am being asked for my PIN to sign in but I dont remember it as I usually use facial...: I have woke up and gone to log into my surface laptop and it automatically has a message saying I have entered my pin wrong too many times so I cannot use facial recognition. I haven't even touched the laptop since I used it last night so that's weird. Anyway I have entered...
  5. I am being asked for my PIN to sign in but I dont remember it as I usually use facial...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being asked for my PIN to sign in but I dont remember it as I usually use facial...: I have woke up and gone to log into my surface laptop and it automatically has a message saying I have entered my pin wrong too many times so I cannot use facial recognition. I haven't even touched the laptop since I used it last night so that's weird. Anyway I have entered...
  6. I am being asked for my PIN to sign in but I dont remember it as I usually use facial...

7. Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...: After clearing assumably left over files from Roblox. I went into the search bar and typed in Roblox to find any extra files that involve it thinking these may be the culprits for my crashes. After deleting a ton of old versions a .temp files, my game goes to a pure white...
  8. Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...

Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...: After clearing assumably left over files from Roblox. I went into the search bar and typed in Roblox to find any extra files that involve it thinking these may be the culprits for my crashes. After deleting a ton of old versions a .temp files, my game goes to a pure white...
  9. Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS: Hi, ive been having DCP_WATCHDOG's for a while now.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4ncQ2ImgPIf8dCGp7B4WwOixs?e=6cLixJHeres the file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usual-dcpwatchdogviolations/498eeca4-794a-48c6-aba2-5debdee7cc22
  10. Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS

Usual DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS: Hi, ive been having DCP_WATCHDOG's for a while now.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4ncQ2ImgPIf8dCGp7B4WwOixs?e=6cLixJHeres the file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usual-dcpwatchdogviolations/498eeca4-794a-48c6-aba2-5debdee7cc22