Windows 10: Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working

Discus and support Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I saw some forums saying that the latest driver update was broken and to download an older version of the driver. I did that...but now it is telling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Justin_Humpa, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working

So I saw some forums saying that the latest driver update was broken and to download an older version of the driver. I did that...but now it is telling me "Please connect mouse device before applying settings" which makes no sense to me since this is a wired mouse. What do I need to do to fix this issue...

:)

Justin_Humpa, Jun 10, 2021

2. Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons won't work.

I recently bought a mouse called the Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse, and it works great. But, I do have an issue. The sides of the mouse don't work, and when they do, only 1, 4, and 5 keys work. And after i click 1 of the keys, it
    won't work again. The double click feature works the same way. I click it once, and it won't work again for another 5 minutes. Anyone know how to reset the mouse? PS, I tried downloading the Utech software to rebind the keys, but that didn't work.

TommyApplegate, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working

SMART software

I've tried speedfan for SMART before, but on my new system now, it doesn't detect any smart devices. Maybe SMART is off in my bios. I'll check it out, but meanwhile, does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm sure there was a great freeware program out there but I can't remember any names.

Millennium, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working

1. Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working - Similar Threads - Utech Smart 16400DPI

2. Access is denied on the Smart Menu folder in the Program Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access is denied on the Smart Menu folder in the Program Data: I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through or complete because of the error below. I'm already an admin and have full control on that directory. Even just adding a folder on the smart Menu, will not allow me. I'm on the administrators group and already change...
  3. Access is denied on the Smart Menu folder in the Program Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access is denied on the Smart Menu folder in the Program Data: I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through or complete because of the error below. I'm already an admin and have full control on that directory. Even just adding a folder on the smart Menu, will not allow me. I'm on the administrators group and already change...
  4. Access is denied on the Smart Menu folder in the Program Data

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device: I've had this mouse for a very long time without any issues. All of a sudden though, none of the buttons have become responsive. I plugged the mouse into a different device to confirm that it's not a hardware issue, and it worked just fine; meaning it's a software issue. I've...
  6. Smart card removal policy not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smart card removal policy not working: Hi. We have some PC running on Windows 10 Professionnal version 1909 on a work environment when the smartcard is removed, the session does not lock. We can logon on the session without any problems with the token. I looked on the services running on Windows and the smart...
  7. Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.: The patent status is till pending, but looks like they're trying to revive long forgotten smart glasses. According to the patent (US20190188471A1) filed by Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC. Described as 'Method and apparatus for biometric data capture'. A smart glass...
  8. Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working: Hello. When I try to use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  9. ESET Smart Security works well

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ESET Smart Security works well: Hi all. I have installed ESET Smart Security on 10130, and it seems to work well with no glitches. 6683
  10. How smart is SMART now?

in Windows 10 News
    How smart is SMART now?: Your disks and SSDs have a self-monitoring function called SMART. But how good is it? The fine folks at Backblaze are back with data on how well SMART works for them. SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a protocol for passing information from a...