Windows 10: Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device

Discus and support Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had this mouse for a very long time without any issues. All of a sudden though, none of the buttons have become responsive. I plugged the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CzechBoi56, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device

I've had this mouse for a very long time without any issues. All of a sudden though, none of the buttons have become responsive. I plugged the mouse into a different device to confirm that it's not a hardware issue, and it worked just fine; meaning it's a software issue. I've done plenty of research, so I reinstalled my software multiple times, to no avail. I read about another similar post, and the OP was told to uninstall the driver via Device Manager. That didn't seem to work though. I'm not quite sure what to do now

:)

CzechBoi56, Sep 19, 2020

2. Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons won't work.

I recently bought a mouse called the Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse, and it works great. But, I do have an issue. The sides of the mouse don't work, and when they do, only 1, 4, and 5 keys work. And after i click 1 of the keys, it
    won't work again. The double click feature works the same way. I click it once, and it won't work again for another 5 minutes. Anyone know how to reset the mouse? PS, I tried downloading the Utech software to rebind the keys, but that didn't work.

TommyApplegate, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Side button on G502 stopped working

Hello,

I've been using my G502 mouse for a long time , and it's great, recently however my side button (the "forward" button) has stopped working.

I use this button alot when browsing and I don't know why but it no longer does it's function so I'm asking if anyone might be able to help me in this. I installed Logitech Gaming Software to check if maybe the button is unbinded but everything is normal. I also unplugged/plugged my mouse to see if it works and also restarting my PC, however still nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions , I really like this mouse and would love to fix any problem it has.

Thanks in forward.

gamingmonkey, Sep 19, 2020
  4. HeyMerlin Win User

Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device

Best Value Gaming Mouse?

Well, lastly I was looking for the best gaming mouse then came across Razer Naga Epic Chroma Mouse which met all my requirements. You should consider buying an MMO gaming mouse in your case since it has additional buttons that are programmable.Have a look at this list The Ultimate Review of Best Gaming Mouse in 2019 (Updated ) it has a pretty much good list of best mouse and detailed comparisons. Hope it helps!

HeyMerlin, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device

1. Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device - Similar Threads - Utech Smart Venus

2. Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.: Hey, I got a Lenovo Laptop for work and from one day to another the mouse buttons stopped working. I reinstalled the mousepad drivers and whatsoever but it doesnt work. I am talking about the clicky buttons above the mouse pad, the mouse pad itself is completly fine.Can...
  3. Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.: Hey, I got a Lenovo Laptop for work and from one day to another the mouse buttons stopped working. I reinstalled the mousepad drivers and whatsoever but it doesnt work. I am talking about the clicky buttons above the mouse pad, the mouse pad itself is completly fine.Can...
  4. Mouse Side-Buttons

Mouse Side-Buttons: My mouse's side button which normally works as a "back" function instead opens windows office. the button's execution is to "Ctrl Alt Shirt RWin" I have no clue what that means, and not work as a normal "back" function. How to make it go back to being a normal button like it...
  5. Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working

Utech Smart 16400DPI program not working: So I saw some forums saying that the latest driver update was broken and to download an older version of the driver. I did that...but now it is telling me "Please connect mouse device before applying settings" which makes no sense to me since this is a wired mouse. What do I...
  6. Disable side buttons on mouse

Disable side buttons on mouse: Hello, I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02. The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed while browsing, these buttons go forward or back. This is really annoying because I keep pressing them on accident. How do I...
  7. Left button on mouse suddenly stopped working

Left button on mouse suddenly stopped working: I was watching Youtube and for some reason, when I tried to left click using the left button on my mouse, it didn't work, though right clicking did. Any ideas on how to fix?...
  8. WOW mmo gaming mouse steel series button 4 and 5 not working properly

WOW mmo gaming mouse steel series button 4 and 5 not working properly: After the recent window update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809" my mouse's windows buttons 4 and 5 are no longer working properly the Steel series software no longer recognizes the buttons when pressed. These buttons work on a windows browser but as forward and...
  9. Mouse side button problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse side button problems?: When I press the side button of my mouse, all it does is basically render my mouse useless while I press it, my cursor is unable to move, I cannot click, however, when I press left click, it shows all my tab (Including apps), in which I can select which tab to go to by using...
  10. Mouse side buttons not wokring on various window devices!

Mouse side buttons not wokring on various window devices!: Hello, I have a VICTSING vertical mouse (https://www.amazon.com/VicTsing-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic-Precision/dp/B07CZ8C81J/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1539652452&sr=8-3&keywords=vertical+mouse+victsing). aNd I had used mouse manager to set one side button to be task viewer, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. urechsmart venus side buttons not working