Windows 10: Utorrent is dangerous ??

Discus and support Utorrent is dangerous ?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I used Utorrent for like for 1 year But after updating windows is unsafe.? And I also many people using utorrent even after updating window. Does... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MudasirShahzad, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Utorrent is dangerous ??

Hi, I used Utorrent for like for 1 year But after updating windows is unsafe.? And I also many people using utorrent even after updating window. Does it really dangerous??

:)

MudasirShahzad, Aug 15, 2020

2. uTorrent

Hi!

I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent
    web in my PC.

khuzaimranawadia, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Utorrent

Hello,

To uninstall the Utorrent app on your laptop, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and Features (if your Control Panel is in Category view, go to
      Uninstall a Program).
    • Find the program you want to uninstall, click it to select it, and then click
      Uninstall.
    Let us know how it goes. We'd be glad to help!

Best.

Raymond Ave, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Utorrent is dangerous ??

Utorrent Optimization

I've recently upgraded my FIBER internet speed to 195mbps download speed

I've been doing a lot of research and tweaking to improve my download speed in utorrent and would like to hear your opinion on the matter.

Food for thought:
    • Of course seed vs Leecher ratio affects speeds
    • Utorrent settings affect speeds and can be tweaked
    • I've got an "AC capable" router, a rather good one and a decent computer. Are utorrent speeds (I'm talking 15-20mb/s) affected by stuff like the router/network card in the computer ?
    • Does the utorrent port change anything at all? Should I be "port forwarding" in my router settings to improve speeds?
    • Is there a way to know whether my ISP is throttling my p2p traffic? I've read that they don't (my provider being BELL FIBE)
    • any other suggestions?

jonathan1107, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Utorrent is dangerous ??

1. Utorrent is dangerous ?? - Similar Threads - Utorrent dangerous

2. utorrent installtion issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    utorrent installtion issues: been trying to install utorrent for a while, but installer keeps showing this, would be grateful for any assistance.p.s internet connection has been seen to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-installtion-issues/feacf1e4-c0c9-461a-a22e-fa540ed1df7d
  3. utorrent installtion issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    utorrent installtion issues: been trying to install utorrent for a while, but installer keeps showing this, would be grateful for any assistance.p.s internet connection has been seen to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-installtion-issues/feacf1e4-c0c9-461a-a22e-fa540ed1df7d
  4. Is there any other software than utorrent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any other software than utorrent?: uTorrent is not a safe software for downloading movies. I searched for similar apps in Microsoft store but they aren't operable. They are too unstable to operate. Is there any other apps than utorrent to download movies and games?...
  5. i have a problem or it might be a problem my windows security is detecting utorrent as a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have a problem or it might be a problem my windows security is detecting utorrent as a...: here is a picture of the problem i think i will want a solution with this pdated every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-or-it-might-be-a-problem-my/01469d12-755b-48ac-adf0-d233dae9d8ef
  6. When I load utorrent, internet stops working, but torrent works normal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I load utorrent, internet stops working, but torrent works normal: Lately, I have a problem with my optical internet. WIFI usually works on one smartphone. On the other, it doesn't. If I load the Utorrent program, no matter if I right away close the program, the internet will stop working until I reset my router, but if I load the VPN app,...
  7. uTorrent not able to be installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent not able to be installed: Hello everyone: basically, I was trying to download a torrent when I noticed that magnet links were not working or "not connected" to my torrent downloader uTorrent, so I decided to update it, however, I wasn't able to click the yellow notification saying to update it, so I...
  8. Downloading using utorrent

Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  9. Downloading using utorrent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  10. Danger of Changing Port in Utorrent 3.5.4

Danger of Changing Port in Utorrent 3.5.4: Anyone care to comment on the safety of changing ports in Utorrent? This youtube video does indeed speed up downloads. There are other tweaks that are made and if anyone is familiar with those changes and would care to comment it would be most appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. utorrent white window at start