Windows 10: Utorrent not installing

Discus and support Utorrent not installing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't seem to install Utorrent on my laptop for some reason. The installer runs fine, but after installation is complete, I can't find the installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RahulNath00, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Utorrent not installing

I can't seem to install Utorrent on my laptop for some reason. The installer runs fine, but after installation is complete, I can't find the installed app. I tried downloading and installing several times but to no avail. However, when I created a new user, it did work. But how do I install Utorrent on my original user account?

:)

RahulNath00, Apr 1, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

uTorrent not installing.

Hi Bhavesh

Have you checked the list of installed Applications on your Start Menu to see if you can find Utorrent in that list?

If its not there, open File Explorer:

On the View ribbon, temporarily turn on 'Hidden Items'

Navigate to this folder to see if Utorrent is there (replace UserName)

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming

DaveM121, Apr 1, 2021
  3. cannot run utorrent installer after updating to windows 10?

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• Is the issue specific to installing UTorrent?

• Which browser are you using?

Try installing different programs and check and if issue is specific to UTorrent, I suggest you to get in touch with UTorrent support.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Utorrent not installing

uTorrent

Hi!

I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent
    web in my PC.

khuzaimranawadia, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Utorrent not installing

1. Utorrent not installing - Similar Threads - Utorrent installing

2. Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app: Microsoft won't let me install utorrent app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-install-utorrent-app/f87cf1bc-482d-4f96-9457-4b7dd395baec
  3. Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won't let me install uTorrent app: Microsoft won't let me install utorrent app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-install-utorrent-app/f87cf1bc-482d-4f96-9457-4b7dd395baec
  4. uTorrent not able to be installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent not able to be installed: Hello everyone: basically, I was trying to download a torrent when I noticed that magnet links were not working or "not connected" to my torrent downloader uTorrent, so I decided to update it, however, I wasn't able to click the yellow notification saying to update it, so I...
  5. uTorrent Installer won't open installation program

uTorrent Installer won't open installation program: I have a problem installing 'utweb_installer' on my laptop. When I try opening it, the permission to make changes shows and I clicked YES then the 'extracting' pops out in less than a second and it closes. But there are no installation program comes out. I tried UNBLOCK-ing...
  6. uTorrent Installer won't open installation program

uTorrent Installer won't open installation program: I have a problem installing 'utweb_installer' on my laptop. When I try opening it, the permission to make changes shows and I clicked YES then the 'extracting' pops out in less than a second and it closes. But there are no installation program comes out. I tried UNBLOCK-ing...
  7. I have not been able to download and install Utorrent.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have not been able to download and install Utorrent.: I have added utorrent to the list of applications that have been unblocked. I have not been able get to the point where I click ok and I know that utorrent has indeed been unlocked I am running Windows 10 What should I do? Thanks and Stay Safe Burnsey...
  8. Please help! windows defender is fully working and while installing uTorrent app from the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! windows defender is fully working and while installing uTorrent app from the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ahmed4416 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9x6wa/please_help_windows_defender_is_fully_working_and/
  9. Trying to install uTorrent on Windows 10

Trying to install uTorrent on Windows 10: After i download the install.exe file, i cant start install uTorrent. It appear a white display. It wont anything happen. [ATTACH] Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-utorrent-on-windows-10/6dc8e2c4-028b-4887-9bf2-72bd7ffb793d
  10. uTorrent not installing.

uTorrent not installing.: I downloaded uTorrent setup file from https://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win and I did not download uTorrent web. I downloaded the right file. Then I run the setup and it asked me "Do you want to allow changes to your computer" and I clicked Yes. After that it showed a load...