Windows 10: UUGENT Where does Win10 store Custom pages (print server properties)

Discus and support UUGENT Where does Win10 store Custom pages (print server properties) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have to make custom pages available for software driving a pdf printer .This worked fine until recently .Now very often our software does not or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hans Vdpl, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Hans Vdpl Win User

UUGENT Where does Win10 store Custom pages (print server properties)

I have to make custom pages available for software driving a pdf printer .This worked fine until recently .Now very often our software does not or not correctly find these forms . Any help welcome !

:)

Hans Vdpl, Aug 8, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Print Spooler Stops and Cannot View Printer Properties or Print Server Properties

I am running a Business Point of Sale System on a Windows 10 PC. The PC has a USB Epson Printer with spooler software running to print receipts. Within the past 3 days the printer has stopped printing receipts and then I have to restart the PC to get it
    to work again. I am not sure why this is happening. I noticed when the printer stops working I am unable to right click the printer icon in the control panel to configure the printer properties. When I right click the printer icon I want to configure, there
    is no "printer properties" text to select in the drop down menu like there normally is. I also can not view the print server properties . When I try to view the print server properties I encounter the following error message.

"Server Properties cannot be viewed. There is not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close programs and try again"

This is a POS PC so we have hardly any programs running and they don't use a lot of memory. We only use this PC to run the POS software and nothing really should have changed with the PC. I checked the installed programs list and nothing new had been installed
    in over a year.

alpinejones, Aug 8, 2019
  4. N R AZ Win User

Configuring form/page size in MS Win10 Print to PDF

I have Print to PDF "printer" installed on my Win10 system and, generally, it works fine.

The installed page sizes are: A3, A4, A5, B4 (JIS), B5 (JIS), Executive, Legal, Letter, Statement, and Tabloid.

Unfortunately, I need to make larger format "prints": ARCH C (18"x24"), ARCH D (24"x36"), and ARCH E1 (30"x42").

Control Panel > Devices and Printers >
    Printers
    > Microsoft Print to PDF > Print server properties (ribbon bar) >
    Forms (tab) lists a whole slew of available forms, including the three that I need. What it doesn't appear to allow is to add these pre-defined standard form/page sizes to those that can be selected when using the printer.

Does anyone know how to access or install these pre-defined form/page sizes?

Thanks in advance!

N R AZ, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. UUGENT Where does Win10 store Custom pages (print server properties) - Similar Threads - UUGENT Where does

2. Getting to Print server properties from cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting to Print server properties from cmd: Let's assume I can't get into the printer settings because the page keeps crashing. And I wanted to go into the Print Server properties box, is there another way to get to it like from a cmd prompt or something? This is on a Windows 10 Home system....
  3. Getting to Print server properties from cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting to Print server properties from cmd: Let's assume I can't get into the printer settings because the page keeps crashing. And I wanted to go into the Print Server properties box, is there another way to get to it like from a cmd prompt or something? This is on a Windows 10 Home system....
  4. Getting to Print server properties from cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win10 settings page - customize view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 settings page - customize view: Win version 2004. Build 19041.450. Anyone know if it's possible to hide/disable the upper info, works badly for me and distracts. Says there are updates and no updates found when manually checked etc. Help appreciated, thank you! [img] 163056
  6. property page not printing colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    property page not printing colors: Excel prints cell colors as shades of gray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/property-page-not-printing-colors/c88e39ac-537e-4ac4-9709-3aec2958ee74
  7. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image: Hello all, Just looking for some clarification: when printing multiple photos per page (see attachment A) in Windows 10 through the Print wizard (in this case: 4), I am receive a page with the full images not being printed (see attachment B). This is what the print looks...
  8. Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10: Previously my screen prints were all automatically saved in my OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots. I say 'automatically saved' because I have no recollection of ever having changed any settings to put them there. I now find that they're being saved in This PC (or Desktop) >...
  9. where Win10 store the jumplists?

in Windows 10 Support
    where Win10 store the jumplists?: Every once in a while I would like to clean it out. 35076
  10. Where in the BIOS does MS store the Win10 key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where in the BIOS does MS store the Win10 key: I have had my BIOS locked with a password ever since I started testing Windows 10 Builds. I have not had to enter the password and have updated to the latest CB build. How does MS do this? or if it can do this How? I run a ASUS P9X79 LE motherboard. 53735