Windows 10: Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

Discus and support Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity. Suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alpha45, May 30, 2019.

1. alpha45 Win User

Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity.
    Suggestions thanks.

Ẃіⁿðόώş Нēℓŀŏ ƒòґ Ьϋşϊʼnэѕş рřøνïŝίблĩлĝ шίℓł ⁿőτ ъë ļªцπćħêđ.
    Ďενίçέ ΐş ĂÁĐ ĵōĭиеđ ( ДĄÐЈ ōя ÐЈ++ ): Not Tested
    Ùŝέя ђдş ļõģġэď ōņ щїŧħ ΛΔĐ ςřėďėητĭ ļŝ: No
    Ẃïлďòщś Ħёļŀő ƒøѓ Бųśΐлēśś ρöℓίċу įѕ ℮пάъĺěð: Not Tested
    Ẅїйđóẁş Ηеℓłσ ƒŏŕ Βμşîňêśš ρōśŧ-ŀôģσή ρѓôνìѕìøñįⁿġ іŝ ĕⁿάвℓéδ: Not Tested
    Łθсдŀ ¢θmрųτēř mеĕţš Ŵįʼnδσẃŝ ћêℓļǿ ƒóѓ ьΰşĩйėѕś ĥářđώāřе řёqũιѓêмēиτś: Not Tested
    Џśэř ιѕ ňǿτ ¢бñηęĉτεđ ťб ţĥê m ċнΐпё νĩå Яєmóťē Đεѕĸŧбр: Yes
    Ųŝêя ćέґτїƒїčαţĕ ƒőř оņ ρŗеmίŝě āūŧђ ρøļіçỳ їŝ єηǻьĺëď: Not Tested
    Μ ċђíήє ïŝ ġőνєřиēď ьу none φøŀĩ¢у.
    Ѕěè https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=832647 ƒǿґ мôŗэ ďэŧäĩłś.

:)

alpha45, May 30, 2019
  2. jrpctfb Win User

User Device Registration Error

When I press the Windows key and L (to lock my computer) when I try to log back in there is a trust issue error message.

I checked the event viewer and I am getting a User Device Registration 304 error. It says "Automatic registration failed at join phase. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. Server Error: empty. Debug Output \r\n joinMode: Join drsinstance:
    undefined

Then in the same event viewer log I get another User Device Registration. This one reads "Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error Code

The only way I can log back (or unlock my computer) is by shutting it completely down. Please help me resolve this issue, this happens so randomly as well.

Please help.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

jrpctfb, May 30, 2019
  3. windows is randomly freezing mouse/keyboard stop working - error user device registration event id 360

Hi,

We've already tried multiple troubleshooting steps and the same issue still persists. In this case, let's try to isolate the issue by creating a test profile and see if it works.

Note: To help keep your personal data and info more secure, we recommend adding a password when creating a local account.

On Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional editions:

• First, click Start, then select Settings, then, click
      Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Then, Add someone else to this PC.
    • Lastly, enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

On Windows 10 Enterprise edition:

• First, click Start, then select Settings.
    • Select Accounts, then Other people.
    • Then, Add someone else to this PC.
    • At the bottom of the page, select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information, and at the bottom of the next page, select
      Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to check the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, May 30, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration - Similar Threads - Uunknown language error

2. Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration: I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity. Suggestions thanks. Ẃіⁿðόώş Нēℓŀŏ ƒòґ Ьϋşϊʼnэѕş рřøνïŝίблĩлĝ шίℓł ⁿőτ ъë ļªцπćħêđ. Ďενίçέ ΐş ĂÁĐ ĵōĭиеđ ( ДĄÐЈ ōя ÐЈ++ ): Not Tested Ùŝέя...
  3. Change Device ID (Machine ID), will it affect activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change Device ID (Machine ID), will it affect activation?: Dear Community, I want to change my device ID (machine ID) via regedit. But I want know whether it will affect the Product activation or other authorisations. I have installed Windows 10 and activated. Please advice....
  4. User ID Clone

in Windows 10 Customization
    User ID Clone: Most of the time I use my laptop (Lenovo YOGA) as a desktop, in other words I close the cover and use a large screen, a standard keyboard and mouse and a dock through which I access additional disks. There are several small settings that I change, for example the display size...
  5. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...
  6. User-ID/Password problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User-ID/Password problems: On my home Wifi net, I have had my HP desktop, a Dell Venue pad and a Samsung TV. All co-existed quite well for years. Around April this year, I resuscitated my deceased wife's HP laptop, giving a new battery. All 3 computers run Windows 10. Since the May-June Windows...
  7. User-ID/Password problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    User-ID/Password problems: On my home Wifi net, I have had my HP desktop, a Dell Venue pad and a Samsung TV. All co-existed quite well for years. Around April this year, I resuscitated my deceased wife's HP laptop, giving a new battery. All 3 computers run Windows 10. Since the May-June Windows...
  8. Play to Device XBOX 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play to Device XBOX 360: Was able to select my XBOX 360 from the Charms, Devices, Play menu in Win 8.1 to stream / cast music to my console. I'm assuming this has been replaced by the 'Connect' button in the new notifications area, however, this can't find my XBOX. Have made sure that I'm running...
  9. User device registration pc restart?

in Windows 10 Support
    User device registration pc restart?: Hi Recently been having the same problem during gaming, pc will restart it self after failing to load a game. At first it happened with black desert online, it would restart now and again. I tested to see if it was my GPU by lowering the settings in game. It helped abit...
  10. W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360: I have updated Windows 10 Pro to the Creators update. I have had a few event viewer errors which I managed to fix. But I don't know what this one is, I guess everyone is seeing it, does anyone knoe how is it resolved? Thanks. "Windows Hello for Business provisioning will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tevent veiwer user device registration error displaying symbols another language