Windows 10: UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

Discus and support UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Here's the picture. [img] I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted? 148026 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RK1997, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:49 AM.

1. RK1997 Win User

UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

Here's the picture.

UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours. [​IMG]

I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted?

:)

2. RK1997 Win User

Here's the picture.

I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted?

3. UUps Decrypt to ISO

You are using a third party hack to convert UUPs into ESD/ISO file. You need to contact the third party developer of Decrypter or forums where users utilize it for support.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:01 AM
  4. Kari Win User

UUP to ISO tool does not work anymore. This note was added to tutorial half a year ago:

Note Microsoft has made some changes in the delivery system. UUP Dump working perfectly, allowing users to create Insider ISO images even when not opted in for Insider program, I see it pointless to update this tool.

Thanks for all our members and guests alike who have used the tool. It will be no longer updated.

See this tutorial instead: Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image

Thema:

1. UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours. - Similar Threads - UUP ISO was

2. UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

in Windows 10 Support
    UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.: Here's the picture. [img] I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted? 148026
  3. Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours: Again I have a machine that is stuck updating Windows. Stuck in a cul-de-sac. Going round and round. I know that it is hopeless to learn anything new from responses to this post. This is just one frustrated Windows user / admin. I am baffled by the inability to provide the...
  4. Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours: I've received several BSODs in the last 24 hours. I'm not sure if an automatic update could be a cause. Sometimes, my laptop will remain stable for up to 30 minutes, other times I can't get past the log in screen. The BSODs that I've received are: PFN LIST CORRUPT IRQL...
  5. windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours: I am having a problem with the latest insider build installation. (for the past 3+ hours, it has been stuck at 98%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-update-stuck-at-98-for-3-hours/a491e2b1-16da-4a7f-bee8-8c399356b34d
  6. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125
  7. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  8. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?: Like my eM350? What did you do to upgrade to the newer builds? 6172
  9. UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files: How to: UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files [img] Note Microsoft has made some changes in the delivery system. UUP Dump working perfectly, allowing users to create Insider ISO images even when not opted in for Insider program, I see it...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on bootup for over 3 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on bootup for over 3 hours: I was using my Asus F551M laptop 2.1 Ghz running Windows 10 one day and all of sudden it stalled. I restarted and then the problems started. Bootup took about 20 minutes and once back to desktop each keystroke took up to 5 mins to complete I quickly realized there was a...