Windows 10: UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update?

Discus and support UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings. I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by goopy, Jan 15, 2020.

1. goopy Win User

UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update?

Greetings.
    I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are offered for v1909. The Feature updates are only available for v1903.

1. What's the difference between the Features and Cumulative versions?
    2. Which one is suitable for performing fresh installation?
    Many thanks and best regards,

592 - Browse known builds - UUP dump

:)

goopy, Jan 15, 2020
  2. goopy Win User

Greetings.
    I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are offered for v1909. The Feature updates are only available for v1903.

1. What's the difference between the Features and Cumulative versions?
    2. Which one is suitable for performing fresh installation?
    Many thanks and best regards,

592 - Browse known builds - UUP dump

goopy, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    June 2016 Cumulative Update impacted my Desktop

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall the Cumulative update and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Go to control panel, then click on
      Programs and Features.

• Tap on View installed updates, then find the update.

• Right click on the update and uninstall the update.

And also you can temporarily disable the
    Cumulative update.

Refer the link below.

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 15, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update? - Similar Threads - UUPdump Feature Cumulative

2. Error 0x800f0986 on both the 1903 Cumulative update and 1909 Feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x800f0986 on both the 1903 Cumulative update and 1909 Feature update: [ATTACH] So basically this popped up and I couldn't install neither the Cumulative update nor the Feature update(same error message pops up for both updates). So far I tried doing what I was told on this YouTube video and did a RESET(And believe me when I say that...
  3. Error 0x800f0986 on both the 1903 Cumulative update and 1909 Feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x800f0986 on both the 1903 Cumulative update and 1909 Feature update: [ATTACH] So basically this popped up and I couldn't install neither the Cumulative update nor the Feature update(same error message pops up for both updates). So far I tried doing what I was told on this YouTube video and did a RESET(And believe me when I say that...
  4. Windows Feature and Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Feature and Cumulative Updates: My PC uses Windows 10/1903, AV = Avast, Firewall = ZoneAlarm Lengthy updates - Cumulative and Feature etc. which take a very long time to complete. The basic functions of a Firewall and AV are to prevent intrusions and changes to the system. My ZoneAlarm Firewall is...
  5. Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?

Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?: What is the difference of these two when creating iso image in the UUP dump site? Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (18362.207) amd64 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (18362.207) amd64 135498
  6. Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?: What is the difference of these two when creating iso image in the UUP dump site? Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (18362.207) amd64 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (18362.207) amd64 135498
  7. cumulative updates

cumulative updates: I currently use Windows 10, v.1809. My computer installs all updates except for cumulative ones with error 0x80070246. I’ve been facing this issue for a long time and nothing that I tried helped me. I scanned computer for viruses and malware with positive result; used various...
  8. When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?

When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?: I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 v1809 (Build 17763.292) x64 After running Windows Update to get the latest patches, I found that it had downloaded two versions of 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version...
  9. Cumulative Updates

Cumulative Updates: The last Cumulative update that was successful on my Laptop was 2018 09 1803 64 based KB4462919 (19/10/2018). I haven't been able to receive any more (currently 2019 01 KB4480966) since then although I have received other updates. 1/ Are these cumulative updates important? I...
  10. Cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative updates: Hi All, I am having problems with the latest updates downloading and installing on my Desktop computer.. A search of the internet for Error code: (0x80073712) seems this is not a new occurrence, but it is new to me. The windows update detects there is this: Cumulative...