Windows 10: UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update?

Discus and support UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings. I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by goopy, Jan 15, 2020.

1. goopy Win User

UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update?

Greetings.
    I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are offered for v1909. The Feature updates are only available for v1903.

1. What's the difference between the Features and Cumulative versions?
    2. Which one is suitable for performing fresh installation?
    Many thanks and best regards,

592 - Browse known builds - UUP dump

:)

goopy, Jan 15, 2020
  2. goopy Win User

Greetings.
    I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are offered for v1909. The Feature updates are only available for v1903.

1. What's the difference between the Features and Cumulative versions?
    2. Which one is suitable for performing fresh installation?
    Many thanks and best regards,

592 - Browse known builds - UUP dump

goopy, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    June 2016 Cumulative Update impacted my Desktop

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall the Cumulative update and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Go to control panel, then click on
      Programs and Features.

• Tap on View installed updates, then find the update.

• Right click on the update and uninstall the update.

And also you can temporarily disable the
    Cumulative update.

Refer the link below.

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 15, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update? - Similar Threads - UUPdump Feature Cumulative

2. Cumulative Update Preview and feature updates interferes with internet connectivity until...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cumulative Update Preview and feature updates interferes with internet connectivity until...: I am wondering why I get reports of computer slowdowns and connectivity issues every time a Cumulative Update Preview or feature updates are waiting to be downloaded and installed? After the install everything goes back to normal. It has become my first question replacing...
  3. Cumulative Update Preview and feature updates interferes with internet connectivity until...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative Update Preview and feature updates interferes with internet connectivity until...: I am wondering why I get reports of computer slowdowns and connectivity issues every time a Cumulative Update Preview or feature updates are waiting to be downloaded and installed? After the install everything goes back to normal. It has become my first question replacing...
  4. Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?: Five or so years ago I had bought a copy of windows 10 for my laptop, and recently I decided it was time to wipe and reload the OS. The ISO that I had purchased is build 1607. Would I be missing any features if I jumped ahead to installing the most recent feature version, or...
  5. Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?

Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?: Five or so years ago I had bought a copy of windows 10 for my laptop, and recently I decided it was time to wipe and reload the OS. The ISO that I had purchased is build 1607. Would I be missing any features if I jumped ahead to installing the most recent feature version, or...
  6. Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cumulative and Feature Updates default bandwidth limited to 50%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative and Feature Updates default bandwidth limited to 50%: Ever since Version 2004 or there abouts, I've noticed my CU downloads being throttled back to 50% even though I had set no limits under Settings > Update & Security > Delivery Optimization > Advanced Options > Download Settings. Naturally thinking the (●) Absolute bandwidth...
  8. UUPDUMP users much nicer interface

UUPDUMP users much nicer interface: Hi folks For anybody who uses UUPDUMP - there's a much nicer easier and quicker interface so you can select the windows version you want to create the ISO from and install without having to trawl through loads of lists. [img] Cheers jimbo 160870
  9. Cumulative and Feature updates fail

Cumulative and Feature updates fail: I've tried all the basic run as admin, check windows update settings fixes to they and get these updates to run. I'm on 1903 but we have had this issue since 1609 where we can't update to the new version or get cumulative updates. So I am hoping someone here can shed some...
  10. Windows Feature and Cumulative Updates

Windows Feature and Cumulative Updates: My PC uses Windows 10/1903, AV = Avast, Firewall = ZoneAlarm Lengthy updates - Cumulative and Feature etc. which take a very long time to complete. The basic functions of a Firewall and AV are to prevent intrusions and changes to the system. My ZoneAlarm Firewall is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uupdump feature vs cumulative