Windows 10: UUPDUMP users much nicer interface

Discus and support UUPDUMP users much nicer interface in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi folks For anybody who uses UUPDUMP - there's a much nicer easier and quicker interface so you can select the windows version you want to create the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Jul 18, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

UUPDUMP users much nicer interface

Hi folks

For anybody who uses UUPDUMP - there's a much nicer easier and quicker interface so you can select the windows version you want to create the ISO from and install without having to trawl through loads of lists.

UUPDUMP users much nicer interface [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Windows User Interface Suggestion

Your suggestions posted here won't reach the people/department you want to reach.

Use the Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. UUPDUMP users much nicer interface - Similar Threads - UUPDUMP users much

2. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  3. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  4. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  5. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  6. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help with customizing user interface?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with customizing user interface?: Are there any online community’s or reddit threads I can go to find resources on customizing the windows GUI. I have this idea for making a theme but it’s a little out of my technical ability. If someone could point me in the right direction I’m new to this. Thank you....
  8. Redesigning windows user interface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Redesigning windows user interface: Windows user interface seems boring these days. it's been 6-7 years or more after windows 10 was first released, and looks and feels the same. But in this material design world windows user interface design feels outdated AF. I think it's time to focus on designs and...
  9. User Interface on log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Interface on log in: The last update of Win 10 and Edge, changed my initial user interface to have Edge as the 'access point' I was using the normal Win 10 desktop and this was disturbing - I could not use the Windows icon to get to my application and my menu bar was gone. It took me a long...
  10. UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UUPdump: Feature or Cumulative update?: Greetings. I'd like to do a fresh installation using the latest 1909.592 UUPdump build. Unlike previous versions, only the Cumulative updates are offered for v1909. The Feature updates are only available for v1903. 1. What's the difference between the Features and Cumulative...