Windows 10: UVC Plug and Play camera not working

Discus and support UVC Plug and Play camera not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cousin gave me a plug and play usb camera for my birthday, so I plugged in the camera and I use discord to test the camera but at first it wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AjTingler, Apr 21, 2021.

1. AjTingler Win User

UVC Plug and Play camera not working

My cousin gave me a plug and play usb camera for my birthday, so I plugged in the camera and I use discord to test the camera but at first it wasn't appearing, so I opened device manager and scanned for device changes, then it started to appear in discord but inly a black screen would appear for the camera test, new devices under the name "UVC Camera" and AC Interface" appeared but AC Interface cannot start, comes back with error code 10. There is no sign of what company this camera is from so I cant download any official software or drivers for this camera. I have went into power options and disabled "USB selective suspend settings", I have also uninstalled the devices from device manager and restarted my laptop, but still nothing, I am at a lost of what to do. By the way I am using a Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05 but I have a fresh install of windows using the installation media so I don't have any of Lenovo's preinstalled drivers interfering, I am also on version 20H2.

:)

AjTingler, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

UVC camera is not supported in windows 10 mobile?

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue in detecting the UVC camera.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• Did you check if other UVC camera is getting detected?

• Is other devices are getting detected?
    Kindly write back to us with the information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 21, 2021
  3. UVC camera is not supported in windows 10 mobile?

I've written a windows 10 universal app that shows video stream using attached video capture device. when I attach a USB 2.0 UVC compatible camera to my windows PC, it works fine. the camera is detected as video capture device.

However, when I plug in the same camera to my Lumia 950 (windows 10 mobile) phone, it is not detected as a video capture device.

By right, a UVC camera should not need any driver to work properly. am I missing something?

chenyan3381, Apr 21, 2021
  4. UVC Plug and Play camera not working

PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working

Has anyone come up with solution as to why PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam is not working and comes up with the following message in events log.

Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5606&MI_00\7&1ff5eae7&0&0000 requires further installation.

I have tried update drivers, uninstall and install WebCam driver and windows 10 update but still Web Camera is not working.

Any suggestions on how to get the Web Camera up and running would be much appreciated

Thank you.

Steven

StevenJCg2, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

UVC Plug and Play camera not working

1. UVC Plug and Play camera not working - Similar Threads - UVC Plug Play

2. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  3. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  4. UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT: Does Windows 10 IoT support UVC cameras for ARM processors?There was a post from 2016 that said "not yet".How about now? If not now, when?If supported, can someone provide a link to the SDK?Thanks,Cliff...
  5. UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT: Does Windows 10 IoT support UVC cameras for ARM processors?There was a post from 2016 that said "not yet".How about now? If not now, when?If supported, can someone provide a link to the SDK?Thanks,Cliff...
  6. UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Built-in camera not working - USB2.0 HD UVC webcam

Built-in camera not working - USB2.0 HD UVC webcam: On my laptop an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 which I bought two weeks ago, the built-in webcam occasionally works, but most of the time does not work in any app. In the camera app, it gives the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and when I look in the Device Manager, it...
  8. USB2.0 UVC camera wont work on windows 10

USB2.0 UVC camera wont work on windows 10: Hi, i have a problem that drives me crazy and cant find a solution I recently bought an Usb microscope. This device is plug and play and registers as an USB2.0 UVC camera, i guess is a generic driver for webcams. This camera works flawless in Windows XP, Windows 7 and it...
  9. PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working

PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working: Has anyone come up with solution as to why PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam is not working and comes up with the following message in events log. Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5606&MI_00\7&1ff5eae7&0&0000 requires further installation. I have tried update drivers,...
  10. Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

Plug and play cameras not recognized after update: My digital cameras stopped being recognized after my pc's both were updated October 2018. There is no software or driver downloads, they both worked fine until Microsoft did their update. Help?...