Windows 10: UWD ( Universal Windows Drivers ) not working.

Discus and support UWD ( Universal Windows Drivers ) not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, tried installing the new UWD on my laptop today and I get an error message saying that my laptop is not validated for it, or its unsupported, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StuC33, Nov 30, 2018.

1. StuC33 Win User

UWD ( Universal Windows Drivers ) not working.

Hello, tried installing the new UWD on my laptop today and I get an error message saying that my laptop is not validated for it, or its unsupported, I forgot which one, I forgot to print my screen which would've been easier to explain.

Its a newish laptop, I bought it last year, it has 2 integrated graphics drivers, 1 is Nvidia GeForce, the other which on Intel's own website says that UWD is supported for the April Update and the October Update ( i'm on the April update but planning on updating to October update tomorrow ) I have Intel HD graphics 620. I also checked whether my core is supported and it is ( on Intel's own website ) 7th Gen (kabylake) Intel Core I7 - 7500U.

I did what was instructed on Intels website and downloaded and ran the .exe file ( as administrator I might add ). It just didn't install, I kept getting the above errors.

Am I the only one having this trouble ?

Does anyone know what the problem is ?

Do I need to be on the October Update for it to install correctly ? ( even though Intel themselves says its compatible on April Update )

:)

StuC33, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2018
  3. ASIO driver support in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occurs due to the outdated and incompatible Universal ASIO Driver.

I would suggest you to try these following methods and check, if the issue still persists.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to update the latest Universal ASIO Driver
    in the Device Manager and check, if it works.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Locate and expand Universal ASIO Driver.

• Right click on the Universal ASIO Driver
      and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.
    Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to uninstall the
    Universal ASIO Driver from the Device Managerand reinstall the latest
    Universal ASIO Driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Universal ASIO Driver
    in compatibility mode with Windows 7.

1. Download the latest Universal ASIO Driver
    from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 30, 2018
  4. UWD ( Universal Windows Drivers ) not working.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

UWD ( Universal Windows Drivers ) not working.

1. UWD ( Universal Windows Drivers ) not working. - Similar Threads - UWD Universal Drivers

2. Windows 11 Need drivers for HP 7760 printer, universal downloads did not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Need drivers for HP 7760 printer, universal downloads did not work: Bought new laptop w/ windows 11 and it cant find drivers for HO 7760 Photosmart printer, I have tried universal downloads from HP, HP Smart App and nothing works, Any help?...
  3. Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver: I want to uninstall speedlink universal joystick driver but I don't know how, I was wondering also how to make vibration work on my gamepad which is Cougar 890 Vibration Single Cougar Gamepad...
  4. Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver

Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver: I want to uninstall speedlink universal joystick driver but I don't know how, I was wondering also how to make vibration work on my gamepad which is Cougar 890 Vibration Single Cougar Gamepad...
  5. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  6. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  7. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

8. Microsoft Store and adjacent UWD apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and adjacent UWD apps not working: Hi Recently Microsoft Store and some of the default Windows 10 apps wouldn't open and had an exclamation mark on them in the Start Menu tile. Here are some of the things that I've tried: sfc /scannow wsreset reset all windows 10 apps (which let to more of them failing to...
  9. Universal Windows?

Universal Windows?: Since I've had a response to one of my posts which I had a response stating that Windows 10 will be re-branded to Windows etc. What about Microsoft's plan for the Unified Kernel? Will Windows eventually become a universal operating system meaning will we as in the consumer be...
  10. FROM 28-11-2018 ONWARDS INTEL INC ONLY RELEASES MODERN WINDOWS DRIVERS ( UWD ) FOR...

FROM 28-11-2018 ONWARDS INTEL INC ONLY RELEASES MODERN WINDOWS DRIVERS ( UWD ) FOR...: Kaspersky Password Manager Create a strong password for your account From 28-11-2018 onwards Intel will be supplying Modern Windows Drivers for its products beginning in November. These drivers will be used for Windows® 10 and Windows* Server 2019 and will replace the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uwd dch not compatible windows 10 october update