Windows 10: UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

Discus and support UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 powershell (admin prvg) command prompt to create UWP app. Everything fine. Now, I would like to add some parameters... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by satheeshsoft, Mar 6, 2019.

1. UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

Hi,

I am using windows 10 powershell (admin prvg) command prompt to create UWP app. Everything fine.

Now, I would like to add some parameters using this same via powershell command prompt.

=====================

1. Add Internet (Client) and Private Networks (Client & Server) capabilities in the Package.appxmanifest

2. Add Background Tasks declaration in the Declarations tab of the Package.appxmanifest with following properties

General, System event, Timer, ExecutableOrStartPageIsRequired and "Entry point" name: ExitTask.ExitNode

=====================

Regards,

Satheesh

:)

satheeshsoft, Mar 6, 2019
  2. IngeAgly Win User

How to kill a UWP app using Command Prompt or Powershell on Windows 10?

Besides clicking End Task via Task Manager to kill/terminate UWP apps running on Windows 10, are there any ideas on how to kill/terminate a UWP app running on Windows 10 using Command Prompt or Powershell (in case Task Manager is inaccessible or you have
    to use loop commands to terminate it)?

***Post has been moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

IngeAgly, Mar 6, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt :)

Naki, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

1. UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt - Similar Threads - UWP app creation

2. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  3. Powershell or Command prompt !

Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  4. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  5. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe using Command Prompt or PowerShell on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe using Command Prompt or PowerShell on Windows 10: In case you’re wondering, the StartMenuExperienceHost.exe is an executable created by Microsoft and built into the core OS. The friendly name is Start and it manages the Windows 10 Start menu. In the event you encounter issues with the Start menu, you may need to restart this...
  7. Uninstall Notepad using PowerShell, Command Prompt or Settings app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Uninstall Notepad using PowerShell, Command Prompt or Settings app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Notepad has been the default text editor for the Windows operating system s as […] This article Uninstall Notepad using PowerShell, Command Prompt or Settings app in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell": Hi! I'm using Windows 10 version 1807, In this version, the option "Open in Command Prompt" fully removed from Explorer, in "File" menu and [Shift]+[Right Click] menu, And there's no option to get it back in Settings, only there's an option for [Alt]+[X] menu. I have to...
  9. Powershell doubt

Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...
  10. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell uwp background task commands

2. uwp powershell command

3. executableorstartpageisrequired