Windows 10: UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

Discus and support UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 powershell (admin prvg) command prompt to create UWP app. Everything fine. Now, I would like to add some parameters... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by satheeshsoft, Mar 6, 2019.

1. UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

Hi,

I am using windows 10 powershell (admin prvg) command prompt to create UWP app. Everything fine.

Now, I would like to add some parameters using this same via powershell command prompt.

=====================

1. Add Internet (Client) and Private Networks (Client & Server) capabilities in the Package.appxmanifest

2. Add Background Tasks declaration in the Declarations tab of the Package.appxmanifest with following properties

General, System event, Timer, ExecutableOrStartPageIsRequired and "Entry point" name: ExitTask.ExitNode

=====================

Regards,

Satheesh

:)

satheeshsoft, Mar 6, 2019
  2. IngeAgly Win User

How to kill a UWP app using Command Prompt or Powershell on Windows 10?

Besides clicking End Task via Task Manager to kill/terminate UWP apps running on Windows 10, are there any ideas on how to kill/terminate a UWP app running on Windows 10 using Command Prompt or Powershell (in case Task Manager is inaccessible or you have
    to use loop commands to terminate it)?

***Post has been moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

IngeAgly, Mar 6, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt :)

Naki, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt

1. UWP app creation doubts about adding some parameters using Windows 10 Powershell command prompt - Similar Threads - UWP app creation

2. Check BitLocker Drive Encryption Status for Drive using Command Prompt or PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Check BitLocker Drive Encryption Status for Drive using Command Prompt or PowerShell: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]BitLocker is a drive encryption utility that comes pre-installed with Windows 10. It is useful in keeping important files away from the intruders. This is done by using a Password, or various other authentication methods. New files tend to be [...] This post...
  3. Difference between Command Prompt and Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Difference between Command Prompt and Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH] Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 all come shipped with Windows PowerShell out of the box. Along with that, it came the older Command Prompt which was a successor to MS-DOS Command line. But often the presence of two command [...] This post Difference between...
  4. Difference between Windows PowerShell and Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between Windows PowerShell and Command Prompt: Don't these programs do essentially the same thing? Is there an advantage to use one over the other? Just curious. 119910
  5. Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell": Hi! I'm using Windows 10 version 1807, In this version, the option "Open in Command Prompt" fully removed from Explorer, in "File" menu and [Shift]+[Right Click] menu, And there's no option to get it back in Settings, only there's an option for [Alt]+[X] menu. I have to...
  6. Powershell doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...
  7. Fix: Cannot run Executables with parameters using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Cannot run Executables with parameters using PowerShell: When running a command in-line PowerShell with parameters usually you would do this like & "ipconfig.exe /all". When you run it like that you will get the error saying that it is not recognized. & : The term 'ipconfig.exe /all' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,...
  8. IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell: Hello, I'm looking for a way to check PC's IP Geolocation by using command prompt or powershell (no scripts). I hope there are some experts here who can help me out. I have found a very easy to do it on UNIX systems but my main machines will be Windows 7/8.1/10 based....
  9. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838
  10. Kickstart UWP app creation with Windows App Studio’s open source UWP..

in Windows 10 News
    Kickstart UWP app creation with Windows App Studio’s open source UWP..: Windows App Studio is all about making it as easy as possible to build apps for Windows. The online tool helps you build apps with no coding required, so you can either start your project there and extend it in Visual Studio, or you can create and build the app completely in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uwp powershell command

2. executableorstartpageisrequired