Windows 10: UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow

Discus and support UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I changed my whole computer, I mean changed to a completely different computer, and this is happening. The whole computer is so slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/officialpkbtv, Apr 14, 2021.

1. UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow

UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow 9VwKOxM6br8CysXK0eh4Yr9XCQHjZ1RKgWZDtRzL9Tk.jpg

Hello, I changed my whole computer, I mean changed to a completely different computer, and this is happening. The whole computer is so slow for some seconds and becomes normal.

Sometimes even 'Alt + Tab' is not working. I think something such as SSD is wrong and doesn't like my computer.

Please let me know if there is any grammar error, thank you.

https://reddit.com/link/mqnavq/video/hqsi8x1l14t61/player

https://preview.redd.it/oj6ig0uj24t...bp&s=be2d180cdbcc0a465a3e6d7a1e61812868530616

https://preview.redd.it/hqw6vd6l24t...bp&s=75bc4ae894a769cebf5d880d663783609f02ff1d

https://preview.redd.it/u7hzm7vm24t...bp&s=33fd8b3946d6a9b81cd8125f7cc9f6ccc600bc3d

https://preview.redd.it/t58zg4ko24t...bp&s=395ccd45625f7e9b5d800d6aa7abf4a32a81a258

https://preview.redd.it/pg5rl6bb34t...bp&s=653fb9bb634075c19f849a76228b18f5bfb3198d

OS Build: 19042.906

submitted by /u/officialpkbtv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/officialpkbtv, Apr 14, 2021

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Apr 14, 2021
  3. UWP App Suspension in Task Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You might see the green leaf with suspended state beside the Minecraft app/program. However, the Green leaf shown beside any process is normal. The green leaf lets you know that the process is ready to use but is in suspended state.

This allows the computer to consume less RAM without affecting the performance of the processes. In other words, Windows puts the applications/processes in Ready state or blocks them from being executed by the processor until requested
    by user.

In this scenario we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check.

1. Press Windows + I key to Launch
      Windows Settings

2. Click Apps and select Apps & features from the left pane
    3. Scroll and select Minecraft and select Uninstall.
    4. Restart the PC and then reinstall from Microsoft Store.

Please refer this article for additional information:
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow

Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Windows 10 1903 feature update now lets the users to uninstall a few apps using the
    Context menu. If you’re on the latest build of Windows 10, it will let you uninstall a few UWP applications using the
    Context Menu.

UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow 2ff7c851-136c-4751-a8a2-21c4babe9c57?upload=true.png

Please find the list of apps that can now be uninstalled using the Context menu below:

• 3D Viewer
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Groove Music
    • Mail
    • Movies & TV
    • Paint 3D
    • Snip & Sketch
    • Sticky Notes
    • Voice Recorder

To know how to uninstall the apps that cannot be uninstalled using the context menu, refer the article
    Step-By-Step: Removing Windows 10 Universal Apps via
    PowerShell
    by Anthony Bartolo.

Cortana is an integral part of Windows and she cannot be entirely turned off. However, if you don’t want Cortana functionality available to you on your taskbar, I would suggest you to follow these steps:
    Manage Cortana settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow

1. UWP Apps and Whole Computer is so slow - Similar Threads - UWP Apps Whole

2. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer so slow?: Examples: If I click on the URL at the top of the screen to type in or copy a new one, it sometimes takes a while to turn blue. This even happens when I am typing in a box but want to change something already there or sometimes when using arrow keys.Sometimes the screen just...
  3. Why are UWP apps are so SLOW?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are UWP apps are so SLOW?: I am in Windows 11 latest version but most of the UWP apps are so slow. Not every one of them, apps like UWP Notepad and the new Paint loads fast. But most of them like clock, photos, to do, mail, calendar etc. are very slow they are working fine but takes much time to load....
  4. Why are UWP apps are so SLOW?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are UWP apps are so SLOW?: I am in Windows 11 latest version but most of the UWP apps are so slow. Not every one of them, apps like UWP Notepad and the new Paint loads fast. But most of them like clock, photos, to do, mail, calendar etc. are very slow they are working fine but takes much time to load....
  5. Whole computer being slow and frame droppy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whole computer being slow and frame droppy.: when I use the wait function in lua, the time it should take is 0.03 seconds. On my computer is take 0.44 to 0.5 and rarley goes down to 0.03I have a 3k computer and my iPad runs at 0.03. What is going on with my computer? I even bought another i9-10900k to see if it was my...
  6. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: Just a few days ago, my computer was fine. Nothing wrong, no issues, nothing. But just a day or two ago, Powerpoint said something about a serious issue caused by some file. I dismissed it, thinking it was just some glitch, but yesterday, my browsers began acting up, which...
  7. So the last update nuked my whole computer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So the last update nuked my whole computer...: Pretty much the title. I was just wasting time and decided to go crazy and install the newest update outside of the designated hours, really throw caution to the wind. JUST before this I had been on a Duo call using my new Sony WH1000XM4’s (this is relevant, not an advert)....
  8. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: I have a month-old IdeaPad Flex 5. Here are its specs: Core-i7-1065G7 NVIDIA GeForce MX330 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB Internal SSD When I tell you this thing is slow, I'm not exaggerating. I literally can not even have zoom this is a school laptop that I got for online school...
  9. Dealing with the whole armada of UWP Apps... remove unused or just ignore it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dealing with the whole armada of UWP Apps... remove unused or just ignore it?: Hello everybody, I wonder, how do you handle the whole armada of UWP apps, when you set up a device for family or friends? Do you remove unused ones from each user or have you "given up the fight" and let them installed and maybe just don't let them run in the background...
  10. why is my computer so slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my computer so slow: why is my pc so slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-so-slow/550d97c9-58c2-4897-9b8e-1786b6877917

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com