Windows 10: UWP AT STARTUP WINDOWS 10

Discus and support UWP AT STARTUP WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently noticed that when my computer restarts, or just starts from an "off" state, I see a command prompt box that shows at the top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GoHawgs, Nov 17, 2019.

1. GoHawgs Win User

UWP AT STARTUP WINDOWS 10

Hello, I've recently noticed that when my computer restarts, or just starts from an "off" state, I see a command prompt box that shows at the top of the box, "Update UWP" It only lasts a second or two and all I could discern was the line "Update UWP." It may have ended with "Update UWP Complete." I have no idea what this means. Just trying to ascertain if it's normal behavior for Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

:)

GoHawgs, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2019
  4. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

installed everything step by step as mentioned, what do u mean by change another dolby uwp preset?

i am also losing bass enhancements and swap center/woofer option in realtek panel.

amaan07, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. UWP AT STARTUP WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - UWP STARTUP

2. files encrypted by windows UWP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files encrypted by windows UWP: Hi everyone, I would like to know why if I open the "windows apps" folder and enter a certain folder, I can't even view the application icons as I'm not allowed to. this problem occurs with only one folder, the other folders open without problems. can you explain to me? Is...
  3. Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bjgn7x/windows_10_on_fat16_postoobe_uwp_working/
  4. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  5. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  6. Cannot startup any UWP app due to Application Integrity check failing

Cannot startup any UWP app due to Application Integrity check failing: Cannot startup any UWP app, except Settings.Tried to `wsreset` or reinstall all the applications using powershell commandline, tried to `sfc /scannow` and dism check health, tried to reset directory permission yet no effect.Here's the logs from...
  7. How can we extract startup UWP applications information?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can we extract startup UWP applications information?: I am using C++ code base to develop a forensic tool. The requirement is to display all the startup applications. However, UWP apps which are enabled to run at startup, are not found in RegEdit at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" or any other...
  8. How can we extract startup UWP applications using StartupTask class?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can we extract startup UWP applications using StartupTask class?: I am using C++ code base to develop a forensic tool. The requirement is to display all the startup applications. However UWP apps which are enabled to run at startup, are not found in RegEdit at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" or any other...
  9. UWP apps crashing on startup, including Photos and Cortana

UWP apps crashing on startup, including Photos and Cortana: Exactly as the title says, i cant find any working solutions, help would be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uwp-apps-crashing-on-startup-including-photos-and/40565e65-8cfc-4d10-83a8-b33fc64c680e
  10. UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update: The above is happening to me. I've already tried the sfc /scannow (possible wrong terminology), resetting the Microsoft Store, doing that PowerShell script that reinstalls all UWP apps, and resetting the app itself. Anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix...