Windows 10: UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update

Discus and support UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The above is happening to me. I've already tried the sfc /scannow (possible wrong terminology), resetting the Microsoft Store, doing that PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Judah_Richardson, Aug 9, 2019.

1. UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update

The above is happening to me. I've already tried the sfc /scannow (possible wrong terminology), resetting the Microsoft Store, doing that PowerShell script that reinstalls all UWP apps, and resetting the app itself.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? It happened after the v1803 -> v1809 update too, and fixed itself over time. I'd rather it not happen at all and be able to fix it right away.

Any ideas?

:)

Judah_Richardson, Aug 9, 2019

2. Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi,

i also posted this question in the developer forums, cause it is more appropriate there:

[UWP][HTML]Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

But to give you the asked infos:

• It is a self developed Hosted WebApp
    • The Windows is updated, Version in previous post
    • The issue started when i first tested the App offline
    • The troubleshooting steps are all described in my post
    • No Screenshot, cause the app crashes silently, when debugging the Exception comes from the WWAHost
    Greetings

Lars Wolter

LarsWolter, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 v1903 from v1809

Hi all,

I got my new Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 laptop which i got Windows 10 v1803 pre-installed. Out of curiosity i updated my windows forcefully to v1903 and lost my WiFi connectivity. I tried rolling back drivers and all the troubleshooting steps from various sites
    and it didn't help me.

On checking known issues for Windows 10 v1903 there is a issue with previous generation Qualcomm WiFi network cards. (Link: Windows 10, version 1903 and Windows Server, version 1903 - Windows Release Information )

I reinstalled my Windows 10 and downgraded to v1809 and everything works fine. From today
    (29th May 2019) i started getting a notification in my windows update page that my PC is ready to upgrade to v1903.

UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update 0c10afc3-fa46-4b52-87d5-9c32e93d7e19?upload=true.jpg

Should i go ahead and take the risk of updating or should i wait for more days before i get this updated?.

Hardware Details:

Network Card: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_003E&SUBSYS_080711AD

Any suggestions / solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sankar R

ramsankar0206, Aug 9, 2019
  4. UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update

Windows app crashing on startup

Update on this:

Now all windows apps are crashing on startup: (Calculator, Store, Windows photo)

Mohammed Alqaraghuli, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update

1. UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update - Similar Threads - UWP Calculator app

2. App crashes on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashes on startup.: Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output. Can someone tell me what this means and what i have to do to fix it? Faulting application name:...
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 v1903 from v1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 v1903 from v1809: Hi all, I got my new Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 laptop which i got Windows 10 v1803 pre-installed. Out of curiosity i updated my windows forcefully to v1903 and lost my WiFi connectivity. I tried rolling back drivers and all the troubleshooting steps from various sites and it...
  4. calculator after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calculator after update: I just updated windows (Feb-2019). The calculator size has changed. Now it takes more than half of the screen. This is completely useless. Now I cannot ujse calculator while viewing numbers in some other application in background. And has now only half screen and full screen...
  5. calculator not working,crash

calculator not working,crash: I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable antivirus and test if load if not reinstall store get help online after load in the store look for update and try to open the...
  6. Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.

Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.: I am tired of this issue where Windows Apps that are necessary crashing all the time on startup. I have tried each and every thing that has to be done which are listed below: 1. SFC /SCANNOW (this found issue and couldn't fix) [Restart Done] 2. Ran DISM RESTOREHEALTH...
  7. Windows uwp apps start crashing after update to 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows uwp apps start crashing after update to 1809: So, day after release, my laptop showed up update for version 1809. I updated, and went everything smooth. After update, i thought of updating windows apps later next day, and on next day, BAM! Windows store crashed. I thought must be temporary. Then i opened a music file...
  8. Microsoft Calculator app update

Microsoft Calculator app update: Microsoft Calculator update in Stores App 33057
  9. Calculator app update

Calculator app update: Noticed when I tried to launch Calculator tonight it was just flashing open for a milli second then closing. Went into Windows Store and saw calculator stuck on updating. I paused the update and then clicked the circular arrow to re-download. This then went through and...
  10. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator keeps crashing windows 10 update 1903