Windows 10: UWP Experiences – App Samples

Discus and support UWP Experiences – App Samples in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The UWP App Experiences are beautiful, cross-device, feature-rich and functional app samples built to demonstrate realistic app scenarios on the UWP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

UWP Experiences – App Samples

Source: UWP Experiences – App Samples - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Dec 16, 2016
  2. DaveQuick Win User

Sample Drag and Drop sample managed works fine on desktop, not on the phone.

Hi Rommel,

Lumia 950.

The UWP sample titled “Drag and Drop sample managed” for Windows 10. It also doesn’t work on any of the emulators, although it does work on the desktop.

Thanks.

Dave

DaveQuick, Dec 16, 2016
  3. UWP Audio Samplerate

You really need to fix the sample rate issue fast

Native Win Works fine UWP is dead,,,,,,....

* Moved from Insider

Thomas Sørlie, Dec 16, 2016
Thema:

UWP Experiences – App Samples

1. UWP Experiences – App Samples - Similar Threads - UWP Experiences –

2. TPM: TSS.MSR the "NV UWP" sample Project.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM: TSS.MSR the "NV UWP" sample Project.: Hi! I posted an unanswered thread so far: TSS.MSR/discussions My question was on How to use the TPM API inside a UWP project? When I load this sample project: "TSS.MSR", everything works but only with administrator rights. But also admin rights into a standard UWP project...
  3. UWP apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UWP apps not working: Hello, I am using a Surface Pro (2017) on the slow ring of Windows Insider. Over the couple last weeks, performance was so slow it began making the machine useless. I did a backup of all my files and decided to do a fresh install of Windows. To my surprise however, I was...
  4. Update UWP App

in Windows 10 Support
    Update UWP App: This may have come with a LastPass install, but not sure. When booting this console window opens labeled like Thread Title. Cannot find how it is opening. Task Scheduler and AutoRuns checked. Scratching ass at this point as I never heard about Universal Apps while searching....
  5. Update UWP app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update UWP app: At bootup I keep getting this DOS window that says "Update UWP file?" It slows down my bootup noticeably! I researched this heading and found that the MIcrosoft Store Apps Settings should be Automatically ON. I followed the instructions and discovered thatthis feature is ON...
  6. UWP apps failing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UWP apps failing.: So recently, out of the blue, all of the apps that would come from the Microsoft Store stopped being able to boot. (This started happening around two weeks ago) Everything from the Calculator, to the Calendar, to Mail, to Groove Music, to Photos, Xbox Companion, and even the...
  7. UWP apps fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    UWP apps fonts: I have 3 PCs: Desktop 1 Desktop 2 Laptop One day I noticed that the font size/spacing is different for UWP apps while using the Windows 10 settings app. The two images show easily show a difference when switching between them in the sentences. Desktop 1 and Laptop are...
  8. WebRTC UWP & callstats.io integration sample released

in Windows 10 News
    WebRTC UWP & callstats.io integration sample released: Early last year, we announced support for Real-Time Communications on the Universal Windows Platform based on a fork of Google’s WebRTC.org repo. The project enables native UWP developers to build Chrome compatible and feature equivalent RTC apps for all Windows 10 platforms,...
  9. UWP Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP Apps not opening: Hello, I changed the permissions of the WindowsApps folder, as i was trying to edit some of the files, however now the apps will not open. I am sure that this is not due to me modifying any files. Is there a way to restore the permissions, or what permissions need to be...
  10. The Lifecycle of a UWP App

in Windows 10 News
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App: Lifecycle management in a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is critical for the efficient use of battery power and memory. When done correctly, it allows the user to multitask between apps without needing to know anything about these resource optimizations. Today’s post...