Windows 10: UWP on Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support UWP on Windows 10 Mobile in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I heard that MS will end support for the Windows 10 Mobile, and somehow will no longer support online apps and MS Store in Windows 10 Mobile, so will... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Đặng Bình Minh, Jul 29, 2019.

1. UWP on Windows 10 Mobile

I heard that MS will end support for the Windows 10 Mobile, and somehow will no longer support online apps and MS Store in Windows 10 Mobile, so will Universal Windows Platform no longer support Windows 10 Mobiles (since I use Visual Studio to develop UWP apps)?

:)

Đặng Bình Minh, Jul 29, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks

Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks

UWP on Windows 10 Mobile [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/skype-uwp-win...-mobile-leaks/

Cluster Head, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

UWP on Windows 10 Mobile

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

UWP on Windows 10 Mobile

1. UWP on Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - UWP Mobile

2. files encrypted by windows UWP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files encrypted by windows UWP: Hi everyone, I would like to know why if I open the "windows apps" folder and enter a certain folder, I can't even view the application icons as I'm not allowed to. this problem occurs with only one folder, the other folders open without problems. can you explain to me? Is...
  3. Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bjgn7x/windows_10_on_fat16_postoobe_uwp_working/
  4. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  5. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  6. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Accidently deleted important UWP packages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted important UWP packages.: I was trying to deep clean Windows, but I regret touching the WindowsApps folder. I forcefully deleted some of the folders which I thought weren't important. I did actually find the folders who represented the programs I had installed earlier, and aren't present anymore, so...
  8. UWP browser for portrait browsing with forced mobile user agent

in Browsers and Email
    UWP browser for portrait browsing with forced mobile user agent: Good day! This is solely for touch based portrait browsing on a Windows tablet. Edge works how I want in 50% of the cases because a lot of sites are responsive and you just have to zoom to a certain level to get the site to go from desktop adaption to mobile. But this does...
  9. First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile: First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile [img] In April we reported that VLC team is working on a Universal Windows Phone app for Windows 10 ecosystem which went into closed beta a few weeks ago. Now we have got our hands-on the UWP app for VLC and it looks...
  10. Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks: Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks [img] Few months ago, we gave you the first look at Skype UWP for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile. Recently, the app has been released for Windows 10 PCs by Microsoft for those in the Insider preview. As you may know, the app isn’t...