Windows 10: uwplauncher application error

Discus and support uwplauncher application error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; an error keeps popping up and I can't rid of the window-says application occurred at location 0x000007FFD61D5A799??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobinE2, Jul 13, 2020.

1. RobinE2 Win User

uwplauncher application error

an error keeps popping up and I can't rid of the window-says application occurred at location 0x000007FFD61D5A799??

:)

RobinE2, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 13, 2020
  4. uwplauncher application error

Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

uwplauncher application error

1. uwplauncher application error - Similar Threads - uwplauncher application error

2. Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error: In both Edge and Chrome, I get this message when trying to log into Telus: Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. How do I fix that?...
  3. Application errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application errors: Hi , I have problem running games , Every time error window show up and says : Cannot find 'MSVCP140.dll' please re install this application, This application was unable to start correctly 0cv000007b or Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime. I tried to update it and re-install...
  4. Application error

Application error: I couldn't open some applications Epic games launcher, GTA V Game etc on my PC. Whenever I try to open the application it says, The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the application. I have reinstalled the application but it doesn't...
  5. Application error :application error 0xc210000

Application error :application error 0xc210000: Hey I need help urgently. Recently deleted windows old file using clean manager and I keep getting this error application error 0xc210000 even when I fresh install the applications . How can I solve this?...
  6. application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application error: it says exception ea access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error/7258c67d-b0f9-4ac9-976d-0c5878333a94
  7. Application Errors

Application Errors: When I open Event Viewer → Windows Logs → Application, I get 24,000 plus application errors. How do I fix these errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-errors/0dfcfffd-552b-4f0b-a0d7-6d4179f06c44
  8. application error

application error: every time try to start game i get this; RAGE2.exe 0.0.0.0 5cd40490 igvk64.dll 25.20.100.6446 5be23888 c0000005 0000000000500b07 7f50 01d512b3a09d61ff D:\games\RAGE 2\RAGE2.exe...
  9. Application error

Application error: ErLog Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/23/2019 6:07:17 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Diane Description: Faulting application name: Facebook...
  10. Application Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Error: Running Windows 10 home edition, free upgrade from Windows 7. HPG5105 CPU While using MSN.uk facebook and mail I received an error message Chrome.Exe Application error. The exception unknown software exception (0x0000008) Occurred in the Application at location...