Windows 10: UWP's on Windows

Discus and support UWP's on Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Are there any plans to phase out or make UWP's optional in the future? I've just spent the last two days messing with Metro Exodus from XGP for PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phillips_Wrench, Apr 12, 2020.

1. UWP's on Windows

Are there any plans to phase out or make UWP's optional in the future? I've just spent the last two days messing with Metro Exodus from XGP for PC trying to fix the colors from being washed out and looking horrible and I can't doanything to fix it because of the UWP API. Like I get that it's great for developers and crossplay and all that but can we at least get the option to run it in UWP or regular modes on windows? I thought all games that are on XGP for PC are coming to PC anyway? Why should owners of XGP be punished with an objectively worse product? How is this viable for business? Will the API at least become more robust and user-configurable in the future?

:)

Phillips_Wrench, Apr 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

installed everything step by step as mentioned, what do u mean by change another dolby uwp preset?

i am also losing bass enhancements and swap center/woofer option in realtek panel.

amaan07, Apr 12, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

UWP's on Windows

DaveM121, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

UWP's on Windows

1. UWP's on Windows - Similar Threads - UWP's

2. files encrypted by windows UWP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files encrypted by windows UWP: Hi everyone, I would like to know why if I open the "windows apps" folder and enter a certain folder, I can't even view the application icons as I'm not allowed to. this problem occurs with only one folder, the other folders open without problems. can you explain to me? Is...
  3. Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bjgn7x/windows_10_on_fat16_postoobe_uwp_working/
  4. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  5. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  6. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Accidently deleted important UWP packages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted important UWP packages.: I was trying to deep clean Windows, but I regret touching the WindowsApps folder. I forcefully deleted some of the folders which I thought weren't important. I did actually find the folders who represented the programs I had installed earlier, and aren't present anymore, so...
  8. Accidently deleted important UWP packages.

Accidently deleted important UWP packages.: I was trying to deep clean Windows, but I regret touching the WindowsApps folder. I forcefully deleted some of the folders which I thought weren't important. I did actually find the folders who represented the programs I had installed earlier, and aren't present anymore, so...
  9. what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%: what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do-if-on-my-hp-laptop-hp-hotkey-uwp/174d2f42-5cab-47c8-8c5e-665e1f1b2440
  10. what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%

what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%: what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do-if-on-my-hp-laptop-hp-hotkey-uwp/174d2f42-5cab-47c8-8c5e-665e1f1b2440