Windows 10: UX362FA IR camera stopped working

Discus and support UX362FA IR camera stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Zenbook Flip UX362FA featuring 2 integrated cameras, the main one is suitable for Windows Hello IR camera. It was working fine but at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Santiago Castilla Camelo, Mar 26, 2020.

1. UX362FA IR camera stopped working

Hi,

I have a Zenbook Flip UX362FA featuring 2 integrated cameras, the main one is suitable for Windows Hello IR camera.

It was working fine but at some point it stopped working. When I try to open the Win 10 Camera app a black screen appears the white LED camera indicator turns on as if it was working and if I try to take a photo, after a few seconds I get a message saying "Something went wrong" error code 0xA00F4292 <PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>. I already deleated, disabled and updated all the drivers multiple times, I have Win 10 updated Build 18363 and the last ASUS BIOS version 305.

The secondary camera is working fine Just in case

Please heeeeelp!!!!

:)

Santiago Castilla Camelo, Mar 26, 2020

2. Ir camera not working

I recently bought a latitude 5290 2 in 1 and according to the system configuration on dell emc, it shows that I have one IR camera. But its been one month and i'm unable to start it. When I try to go to device manager to fix it, it has no option of imaging
    devices and under cameras, it shows that I have only Intel(R) AV stream camera, while I have a front, a back, and possible, as per configuration, an IR camera too

Can anyone pls help me with this issue ASAP

Monish Ramba, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Can Windows Hello face authentication support 2 IR Cameras

We have a laptop that has an IR Camera with Windows Hello face authentication setup and working, but when the user docks their laptop usually has the lid closed so can't use the built in laptop IR camera. We setup and external IR camera to try and resolve
    this, but it doesn't work the laptop appears to be able to only use 1 IR camera for Windows Hello. If we disable the laptop IR camera the external camera works, but then the laptop IR camera doesn't work when they're mobile. Is there anyway that Windows Hello
    can you both cameras or somehow disable the laptop IR camera when docked?

Randy-Gleason, Mar 26, 2020
  4. UX362FA IR camera stopped working

IR camera problem

Hello Guys

Of late, I've been facing a lot of issues regarding ir camera

According to my dell quick start guide manual, the 2nd dot above screen means IR camera, and I have that, so I think it should support windows hello, right ?

But the realtek ir camera driver which I installed from dell drivers and downloads, doesn't do anything except for asking me to restart again and again. So guys, can you pls help me with this issue

I am using Dell Latitude 5290 2 in 1 that supports win 10 pro

Monish Ramba, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

UX362FA IR camera stopped working

1. UX362FA IR camera stopped working - Similar Threads - UX362FA camera stopped

2. Realtek IR Camera Driver - Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek IR Camera Driver - Not Working: Good day, The camera on my Dell Latitude 7380 recently formatted is not working. The camera is not listed anywhere under "Device Manager"All other drivers are working and up to date. I ran the Dell troubleshooting scan on the Dell website and no issues are identified. I...
  3. Realtek IR Camera Driver - Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek IR Camera Driver - Not Working: Good day, The camera on my Dell Latitude 7380 recently formatted is not working. The camera is not listed anywhere under "Device Manager"All other drivers are working and up to date. I ran the Dell troubleshooting scan on the Dell website and no issues are identified. I...
  4. Realtek IR Camera Driver - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  6. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  7. Access Integrated IR Camera

8. IR Camera Drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    IR Camera Drivers: My IR Camera Driver is missing. I have tried to install new drivers so that my IR camera will start working with Hello Windows. The IR Camera is still listed, but no drivers. Please help me figure out how to get the install to work.Thanks!...
  9. integrated IR HD camera

integrated IR HD camera: why my integrated IR HD camera disappeared form device manager of Dell Inspiron 7506 2-in-1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-ir-hd-camera/777ab43d-efa5-45bb-8d04-e8e2383ae767
  10. Ir camera not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ir camera not working: I recently bought a latitude 5290 2 in 1 and according to the system configuration on dell emc, it shows that I have one IR camera. But its been one month and i'm unable to start it. When I try to go to device manager to fix it, it has no option of imaging devices and under...