Windows 10: uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605

Discus and support uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have got "bad image" error which pops up everytime i startup my laptop:It comes down to a problem with uxtheme.dll, which i assume is integral part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RPiotr, Jul 7, 2021.

1. RPiotr Win User

uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605

I have got "bad image" error which pops up everytime i startup my laptop:It comes down to a problem with uxtheme.dll, which i assume is integral part of the system interface and many of its programs. It has begun to happen after i uninstalled skype, then windows updated on its own too and i lost a point i could restore to...The bad image is affecting many of my applications and they eighter wont run or have faulty and slow UII have tried to run dism and tried with a source with a working copy of windows as described here:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checke

:)

RPiotr, Jul 7, 2021
  2. snowshed Win User

Troubleshootihng DISM error 605

Windows 10 version 2004

I've forgotten the issue I was researching on the web, but one of the solutions for repair was to run the DISM command scan health and restore health.

When I ran the commands, at about 50% completion, Error 605 was reported.

Web searching indicated bad RAM as a possibility, but running the current version of Memtest free, 4 complete passes, found no errors.

A similar post here suggested a repair install, but that would not tell me what the problem is. And I would like to know what the problem is before I do something like a repair install. uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605 :)

Which begs another question, exactly what does the repair install do?

snowshed, Jul 7, 2021
  3. windows 10 system32 error uxtheme

help me

i have a problem error massage with window 10

error status 0xc0000020

uxtheme error

pls help me toresolve this

trisuseno7, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Mixalesko Win User

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

1. uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605 - Similar Threads - uxtheme dll error

2. Dism error 605

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism error 605: Iv been getting the blue screen of death and there has been diffrent stop codes one such stop code read SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. WHAT FAILED: FLTMGR.SYS Iv run sfc /scannowDism.exe /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthDism.exe /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthwhen...
  3. Dism error 605

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism error 605: Iv been getting the blue screen of death and there has been diffrent stop codes one such stop code read SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. WHAT FAILED: FLTMGR.SYS Iv run sfc /scannowDism.exe /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthDism.exe /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthwhen...
  4. Dism error 605

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DISM Error 605 - The specified buffer contains ill formed data.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM Error 605 - The specified buffer contains ill formed data.: Running DISM /online /cleanup-image /restoreheatlh.Getting Error 605Log shows the following.2021-04-25 09:22:33, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=12596 TID=13268 Error in operation: null CBS HRESULT=0x8007025d - CCbsConUIHandler::Error2021-04-25...
  6. Troubleshootihng DISM error 605

Troubleshootihng DISM error 605: Windows 10 version 2004 I've forgotten the issue I was researching on the web, but one of the solutions for repair was to run the DISM command scan health and restore health. When I ran the commands, at about 50% completion, Error 605 was reported. Web searching...
  7. dism failed. Error: 0x800f0801

dism failed. Error: 0x800f0801: Hi My computer crashed with "critical process died" bluescreen. Since them I cannot boot into windows 10 pro 1903. I started from a latest Windows 10 USB device: sfc /scannow did not helped. Then I tried: dism /image:c:\ /cleanup-image /restorehealth...
  8. Cant Install Java, Dism error 605, Sfc fails & cant open certain apps. Please help :(

Cant Install Java, Dism error 605, Sfc fails & cant open certain apps. Please help :(: It began with my games not opening: Please see link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhiSKL8frQ Then I realised I couldn't install Java, So I decided to reset my windows 10 back to fresh deleting all files but when I tried this I got a message that said Your PC has been...
  9. Error in DISM (Error 605)

Error in DISM (Error 605): I had got BSODs twice a few days ago, having the stopcode MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. after that I ran CHKDSK and it scanned the drive. Then i started DISM. Usually all would go well but for some reason this time it stopped at 8.3% with this message- Deployment Image Servicing...
  10. SFC stops at 1%, DISM error 1392, dll error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC stops at 1%, DISM error 1392, dll error: Hello. After manually installing Threshold 2 AVG PC TuneUp reported errors on my C: disk, so I performed a chkdsk. The system rebooted, naturally, and chkdsk took a very long time, always stuck at the same percentage. CristalDiskInfo reports no error at all times. After the...