Windows 10: V-Bucks Fortnite

Discus and support V-Bucks Fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShellClark, Dec 6, 2018.

1. V-Bucks Fortnite

I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?

:)

ShellClark, Dec 6, 2018

2. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong
    and is there anyway to fix it or get a refund of the $10.66 that was charged to my Visa?

BarbaraMozingo1, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

My dad has given me credits on my Microsoft account and I'm able to purchase games etc. with credits; however when I attempt to purchase ANY of the Fortnite V-Bucks the store fails to complete the purchase ?

My dad has contacted Microsoft and they said this was an account spending limit?? but I'm able to purchase other things in store so I don't understand why this would be the case; and why only Fortnite V-Buck is affected?

Please help/investigate

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2018
  4. V-Bucks Fortnite

Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

I’ve tried everything suggested; to purchase via you’re the stores web site, without success.

my dad has since signed in to the Windows 10 store application using my account
    and WITHOUT

any changes and successfully purchased the Fortnite V-Bucks, using the account credits.

please investigate further.

Regards

Ethan Alan Horner

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

V-Bucks Fortnite

1. V-Bucks Fortnite - Similar Threads - Bucks Fortnite

2. My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer memory steadily increases while playing Fortnite.: I check my system storage. 13 GB. ok, not that much but i'll manage. I play a few games of Fortnite and then finish. check my storage. "Alert!" "Disc space running low!" What?!? disc space is now 9 GB?!? how did that happen? I deleted all of the replay logs from fortnite...
  3. Fortnite: recording the video is frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fortnite: recording the video is frozen: I changed the resolution in Fortnite to 1440x1080 and tried to use the game bars "clipping" system. After that the game stopped recording the video. It still can record the audio but video is frozen. What is the fix?...
  4. Can't get Fortnite (any game) to run on 120fps on laptop. 120hz monitor, 2 GPU laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Fortnite (any game) to run on 120fps on laptop. 120hz monitor, 2 GPU laptop.: I have a laptop with 2 GPUs. Intel UHD Graphics 620 and NVIDIA GeForce MX130. I have a 120hz monitor that I want to use to play fortnite (or any game) on it. I noticed the game is only running at 60hz. I checked the settings and it showed that both the 120hz monitor and...
  5. Fortnite issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite issues: Hello, I have a problem with the game Fortnite. When i put my fps to unlimited it starts to lag my discord chat. When i speak other peoples voices are all choppy and laggy and have a delay in the speaking. And i also get input lag as in my keyboard has delay. When i press W...
  6. Why can't i get fortnite installed on my PC? My son is 7 and has patiently been waiting for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't i get fortnite installed on my PC? My son is 7 and has patiently been waiting for...: Please help me fix for my son https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-fortnite-installed-on-my-pc-my-son/980b4b92-0c08-4ff9-adb3-8e14918f578c
  7. fortnite causes greenscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite causes greenscreen: everytime i launch fortnite it causes green screen. running latest version of windows 10 insider preview. ive tried running in compatibility mode to no avail. please help...
  8. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...
  9. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck: Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department". This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way...
  10. Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...: If you're eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 10, I encourage you to make sure that you grab it while you can, because once that temporary offer expires, Windows will be as expensive as ever. And if you need a copy of Windows 10 and you're not eligible for the free...