Windows 10: V-Bucks Fortnite

Discus and support V-Bucks Fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShellClark, Dec 6, 2018.

1. V-Bucks Fortnite

I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?

:)

ShellClark, Dec 6, 2018

2. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong
    and is there anyway to fix it or get a refund of the $10.66 that was charged to my Visa?

BarbaraMozingo1, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

My dad has given me credits on my Microsoft account and I'm able to purchase games etc. with credits; however when I attempt to purchase ANY of the Fortnite V-Bucks the store fails to complete the purchase ?

My dad has contacted Microsoft and they said this was an account spending limit?? but I'm able to purchase other things in store so I don't understand why this would be the case; and why only Fortnite V-Buck is affected?

Please help/investigate

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2018
  4. V-Bucks Fortnite

Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

I’ve tried everything suggested; to purchase via you’re the stores web site, without success.

my dad has since signed in to the Windows 10 store application using my account
    and WITHOUT

any changes and successfully purchased the Fortnite V-Bucks, using the account credits.

please investigate further.

Regards

Ethan Alan Horner

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

V-Bucks Fortnite

1. V-Bucks Fortnite - Similar Threads - Bucks Fortnite

2. fortnite causes greenscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite causes greenscreen: everytime i launch fortnite it causes green screen. running latest version of windows 10 insider preview. ive tried running in compatibility mode to no avail. please help...
  3. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE: Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560
  4. BSOD playing Fortnite, whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD playing Fortnite, whea uncorrectable error: DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip Some times when im playing fortnite this error appears , when im playing other games like Dota 2 , Anthem Demo this is not happening , I recently changed the motherboard , RAM and processor of the computer. One time the blue screen...
  5. Cannot uninstall or reinstall Fortnite(Game) "The specified account already exists"

Cannot uninstall or reinstall Fortnite(Game) "The specified account already exists": recently my c drive was almost full but than i move the program folder of epic games to d drive but then i couldnt open the fortnite game so i tried to uninstall the game but a message poped up"The specified account already exists" so than i tried to install the game over...
  6. BSOD when loading into Fortnite, what failed: BEDaisy.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when loading into Fortnite, what failed: BEDaisy.sys: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling battleeye but no use. lost as to what to do now updated all drivers and no idea where to go from here. Help appreciated I will upload the dump files below. DESKTOP-BH3GATM-(2019-01-30_20-49-22).zip 126352
  7. trying to install Fortnite but it won't let me

trying to install Fortnite but it won't let me: trying to install Fortnite on my sons laptop but get the message " The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" I have basic old man people skills on computers, so can someone help? and put it into baby terms so i can understand please. Thanks in...
  8. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...
  9. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck: Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department". This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way...
  10. Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...: If you're eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 10, I encourage you to make sure that you grab it while you can, because once that temporary offer expires, Windows will be as expensive as ever. And if you need a copy of Windows 10 and you're not eligible for the free...