Windows 10: V-Bucks Fortnite

Discus and support V-Bucks Fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShellClark, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:02 PM.

1. V-Bucks Fortnite

I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming?

:)

2. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong
    and is there anyway to fix it or get a refund of the $10.66 that was charged to my Visa?

BarbaraMozingo1, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:05 PM
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

My dad has given me credits on my Microsoft account and I'm able to purchase games etc. with credits; however when I attempt to purchase ANY of the Fortnite V-Bucks the store fails to complete the purchase ?

My dad has contacted Microsoft and they said this was an account spending limit?? but I'm able to purchase other things in store so I don't understand why this would be the case; and why only Fortnite V-Buck is affected?

Please help/investigate

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:05 PM
  4. V-Bucks Fortnite

Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

I’ve tried everything suggested; to purchase via you’re the stores web site, without success.

my dad has since signed in to the Windows 10 store application using my account
    and WITHOUT

any changes and successfully purchased the Fortnite V-Bucks, using the account credits.

please investigate further.

Regards

Ethan Alan Horner

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:05 PM
Thema:

V-Bucks Fortnite

1. V-Bucks Fortnite - Similar Threads - Bucks Fortnite

2. Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashes while launching Fortnite: Ever since the new build 18290 update, each time I try to launch fortnite, my system gives me a green screen. I have looked into the cause of it and found out that it was the BattleEye anti-cheat program causing it. While I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the said...
  3. Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can’t download fortnite to 13+ child Microsoft account: Hi We just got a new computer on windows 10 I set myself up as the administrator and my son as a child with 13+ restrictions. I have downloaded fortnite successfully on my login but on my sons I keep getting the error message IS-0001 install failed. Please can...
  4. FIX Fortnite "Login Failed Error"

in Windows 10 Customization
    FIX Fortnite "Login Failed Error": hi windows/gamer commmunity, I wanted to ask for help because a few days I can no longer access my beautiful fortnite. On the launcher I'm online but when I enter the game of fortnite tells me: "Access failed, unable to access the servers of fortnite, try again later". I...
  5. fortnite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fortnite: why can I not download fortnite on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite/aeea1722-0eef-40c8-9fd8-a2ba91a1a543"
  6. What graphics card should i get for my hp pavillion p6610f to play fortnite.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What graphics card should i get for my hp pavillion p6610f to play fortnite.: My hp pavilion p6610f does not have a pcie graphics card. It is using integrated graphics. It does have a pcie card slot and a option in the bios to use it. When playing fortnite I get this error. [ATTACH] When trying to update the graphics driver the only option is 8.970....
  7. The issue is that I can not play fortnite without gold and urgently need to play it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue is that I can not play fortnite without gold and urgently need to play it.: The problem I have is that I am a minor and I can not buy expensive cards or one every month to play fortnite because for people to pay when the game is free, all the platforms where you can play fortnite can be played. play for free please not everyone can buy cards all the...
  8. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...
  9. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck: Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department". This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way...
  10. Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...: If you're eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 10, I encourage you to make sure that you grab it while you can, because once that temporary offer expires, Windows will be as expensive as ever. And if you need a copy of Windows 10 and you're not eligible for the free...