Windows 10: V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

Discus and support V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Twice in the last couple of days I have purchased V-Bucks for Fortnite on my PC. 1st time was by redeeming a gift card and second was from funds in my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulS_Au, Dec 26, 2020.

1. PaulS_Au Win User

V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

Twice in the last couple of days I have purchased V-Bucks for Fortnite on my PC. 1st time was by redeeming a gift card and second was from funds in my Microsoft account. On both occasions they have not appeared in Fortnite. Does anyone know what is going on here??

Thanks.

:)

PaulS_Au, Dec 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

My dad has given me credits on my Microsoft account and I'm able to purchase games etc. with credits; however when I attempt to purchase ANY of the Fortnite V-Bucks the store fails to complete the purchase ?

My dad has contacted Microsoft and they said this was an account spending limit?? but I'm able to purchase other things in store so I don't understand why this would be the case; and why only Fortnite V-Buck is affected?

Please help/investigate

ethanhorner1, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

I’ve tried everything suggested; to purchase via you’re the stores web site, without success.

my dad has since signed in to the Windows 10 store application using my account
    and WITHOUT

any changes and successfully purchased the Fortnite V-Bucks, using the account credits.

please investigate further.

Regards

Ethan Alan Horner

4. V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

yeah, its the Microsoft Store Web Site that doesn't allow the purchase of the v-bucks & only the v-bucks; I've even purchased other items with a value more than the v-bucks & age rated higher

Thema:

V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

1. V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite - Similar Threads - Bucks Purchases Microsoft

2. V-bucks not apearing in microsoft store in search

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    V-bucks not apearing in microsoft store in search: I am a windows 10 user and when i got my microsoft store and search vbucks a blank screen appears but ob the other hand when we search it in any browser then v bucks are available for selling..... Please explain as soon as possible...
  3. Fortnite v bucks

Fortnite v bucks: I bought the Hazard Platoon Pack on the microsoft store, the website version on pc and I didn't get the items, I don't own xbox, Will I get the items or no? And if yes how long will it takes? I already waited 2 hours...
  4. Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...: Ok so it might sound weird but basically i went to microsoft store on my pc and i can rebuy V-bucks from there, but if i do where will the V-bucks go? to my xbox account or my PC account because i play PC....
  5. V-BUCKS

V-BUCKS: I bought the platoon package from the microsoft site for my pc but i don't know how to use it. I logged into my Xbox account on epic games but after purchasing them. HOW CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/06295fc5-6a69-46f1-bf15-ed69cc2e6d13
  6. Fortnite V-Bucks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fortnite V-Bucks: Hi, I just bought Fortnite V-Bucks on the microsoft account. How do I use them on my fortnite account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/fadd694b-82ba-43ba-850f-90c7e05f11c2
  7. Didn't Receive Purchased V-Bucks on PC

Didn't Receive Purchased V-Bucks on PC: Hi, I have a slight problem,you see i bought some vbucksaround 6k from the microsoft sotre for my fortnite account ,my fortnite account is linked to my xbox account and i play on pc,i am yet to receive my vbucks on my account,I have E-Mailed EpicGames Regarding this problem...
  8. Fortnite V-bucks

Fortnite V-bucks: Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/63b35f61-5089-4d1c-9293-e4e4c08aaf39
  9. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  10. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...