Windows 10: v key is beeping

Discus and support v key is beeping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spideyV.2, Oct 26, 2021.

1. spideyV.2 Win User

v key is beeping

my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help :

:)

spideyV.2, Oct 26, 2021

2. Change Beep when keys are pressed or accepted

Hi everybody,

I want to know; if there is a way to change a sound, beep, that win 10 plays when this option is enable.

Path:

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

Other settings

• Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.

I don't like that beep, I want another one and it would be great if the user can change it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Jesus Lopera, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Key beep

when I hit more than one key I get a loud beeping sound, its a bit annoying and am wondering how to get rid of it. I have a evga 750i FTW mobo if that helps. This damn sound startles me late at night and I need to rid myself of it. any help on how to excersize this beeping demon?

bigeyedrabbit, Oct 26, 2021
  4. paul7876 Win User

v key is beeping

Key press beeps go funny if a key is held down (E71)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the beeps produced by pressing a key go a bit funny if a key is held down for a few seconds to make it beep repidly?

If I'm scrolling down a long list of files, the key beeps change to what is almost a double beep, then if I do it again theres a click and it all goes back to normal.

I don't think this is a hardware fault, as its never been dropped, has done this since day one, and only happens if I hold a key down as opposed to pressing it quickly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Paul

paul7876, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

v key is beeping

1. v key is beeping - Similar Threads - key beeping

2. v key is beeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    v key is beeping: my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-key-is-beeping/212823a7-c237-44d8-9b81-726ccf281adb
  3. Beep when keys are pressed or accepted, only with mic?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beep when keys are pressed or accepted, only with mic?: Hello"Beep when keys are pressed or accepted"This function only works when the microphone is active.Can I somehow enable the beep on keypress without having the microphone activated?I can only activate the microphone when having the microphone settings window active.Please...
  4. My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key: Woke up today and my keyboard started to beep when I press the 'n' key. Checked multiple solutions here on answers.microsoft.com. Sticky, Toggle and Filter keys are off, but I do have 3 "HID Keyboard Device" entries on the Device Manager, under Keyboards.Hope you can help as...
  5. Laptop beeping when I push a key

Laptop beeping when I push a key: So I was doing a clean drive reset when i came back to the laptop with any key pressed just doing a beep noise, i dont know what to do since i used and external monitor since my laptop monitor is broken and it doesnr wanna show up on it. Any idea what it is?...
  6. no beep sound when I press caps lock num lock but toggle keys are turned on

no beep sound when I press caps lock num lock but toggle keys are turned on: Toggle keys but sill i'm not getting beep sound when I press caps or num lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-beep-sound-when-i-press-caps-lock-num-lock-but/38cb5f06-8dc3-4d14-8f1e-827fcd667585
  7. Half my keyboard keys don't work, they just beep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Half my keyboard keys don't work, they just beep: Since the school year started, I created a separate Google Chrome user from my Uni account, installed Google Drive Stream, One Drive, MS teams and downloaded Office 365 (activated with my uni mail). After this, a couple of my keyboard keys started malfunctioning (first was...
  8. “Default Beep” on key press? Corsair/Win10 Help?

“Default Beep” on key press? Corsair/Win10 Help?: I bought a few new Corsair products today. A headset, mouse, and keyboard. I downloaded the software to do the color schemes and macro mapping, and things were working fine for the first hour. Now, seemingly out of nowhere and after no change in settings, my computer does a...
  9. touch the keyboard any one key to beep the sound pleas tourn off this sound

touch the keyboard any one key to beep the sound pleas tourn off this sound: any key to beep the sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-the-keyboard-any-one-key-to-beep-the-sound/0d3e279a-9e3e-4148-a3ff-b350aeb15cc9
  10. Windows makes a little beep every time I hit my "U" key. Cannot for the life of me figure...

Windows makes a little beep every time I hit my "U" key. Cannot for the life of me figure...: I have had all system sounds disabled forever. Only started happening today. I've looked online and all I can find is to turn off sticky keys/toggled keys and stuff like that. Also saw people saying to disabled the "Beep" driver in device manager under "Non-Plug and Play...