Windows 10: v key is beeping

Discus and support v key is beeping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spideyV.2, Oct 26, 2021.

1. spideyV.2 Win User

v key is beeping

my v key started beeping today and my sticky keys and filter keys are off as well please help :

:)

spideyV.2, Oct 26, 2021

2. Change Beep when keys are pressed or accepted

Hi everybody,

I want to know; if there is a way to change a sound, beep, that win 10 plays when this option is enable.

Path:

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

Other settings

• Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.

I don't like that beep, I want another one and it would be great if the user can change it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Jesus Lopera, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Key beep

when I hit more than one key I get a loud beeping sound, its a bit annoying and am wondering how to get rid of it. I have a evga 750i FTW mobo if that helps. This damn sound startles me late at night and I need to rid myself of it. any help on how to excersize this beeping demon?

bigeyedrabbit, Oct 26, 2021
  4. paul7876 Win User

v key is beeping

Key press beeps go funny if a key is held down (E71)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the beeps produced by pressing a key go a bit funny if a key is held down for a few seconds to make it beep repidly?

If I'm scrolling down a long list of files, the key beeps change to what is almost a double beep, then if I do it again theres a click and it all goes back to normal.

I don't think this is a hardware fault, as its never been dropped, has done this since day one, and only happens if I hold a key down as opposed to pressing it quickly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Paul

paul7876, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

v key is beeping

1. v key is beeping - Similar Threads - key beeping

2. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  3. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  4. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  5. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  6. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  7. Beep noise after long press of a key

Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  8. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  9. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  10. Beep sound when click too much keys at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep sound when click too much keys at the same time?: Hi! How can I turn off the "Beep" sound when I click over 3 keys at the same time ?It's kinda annoying because when I play some games and use some combo , I always hear the Beep sound !It's not like the "Rizz" sound when I press shift 5 times to open sticky keys!...