Windows 10: V P N Programmes

Discus and support V P N Programmes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by {Frank} Geo F Fry, Sep 4, 2018.

1. V P N Programmes

Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident.

Thank you for your response

George

:)

{Frank} Geo F Fry, Sep 4, 2018

2. Unable to remove Batteries in P/N: 704220-001

Original Title: Batteries in P/N: 704220-001

How do I change batteries in this mouse=P/N: 704220-001? Can't remove batteries.

FrankNaldzin, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 4, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

V P N Programmes

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue V P N Programmes :p

cadaveca, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

V P N Programmes

1. V P N Programmes - Similar Threads - Programmes

2. Automation Programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automation Programme: Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't have software installed. I'm assuming if it was possible the device or software would have to pretend it's a mouse or...
  3. Problem in joining insider programme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in joining insider programme.: Hello, recently I wanted to join the insider programme in my windows 10 laptop but some problem occured like when I am going to join the insider programme it says to me that atfirst I have to turn on the optional diagonostic data and afterthat when I go to the option...
  4. Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes: Hi,I have just McAfee LiveSafe but whenever I switch the computer on,the mouse self controls and uninstalls the McAfee programme-is this due to a windows security firewall?...
  5. Unable to play multiple programme sound at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play multiple programme sound at the same time: Whenever i am playing a video on youtube together with another video from another page or application, the sound will stop playing on either one. If i am using zoom or whatsapp call or even discord on one end and the other end i am using netflix or youtube video, the sound on...
  6. I wish to get out of Microsoft Pro Insider Programme

I wish to get out of Microsoft Pro Insider Programme: As I mistakenly installed a program called Docker https://www.docker.com/ for my web development environment, Laravel I also signed up for an unwanted Microsoft program which I have 0 interest on now, and then. Unbeknownst to me, at the time of registration I was unaware...
  7. ghoste clones of programms killing my memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ghoste clones of programms killing my memory: like the titel suggests windows ore somthing is killing my memory by opening multiple copies of the same program. the twist those copys are nether visible nor can i interact with them. they close when the visible program closes and aree only shown in the task manager as 8...
  8. Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802

Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802: Hi, Installed the above update on 12.3.21. Since then, every time I try to either print anything or run LibreOffice, the computer crashes and reboots. It says the stopcode is APC INDEX MISMATCH. What should I do? Edited: I did uninstall and reinstall LibreOffice to see...
  9. Errors "File Restore Failed", ongoing errors for BIOS, OS and unable to install programmes

Errors "File Restore Failed", ongoing errors for BIOS, OS and unable to install programmes: Previous problems faced – Actions taken to solve: · Laptop/Device tilting on its physical shape – HPengineers could not recognise why. Engineers suggested replacing with a newdevice. Changed the bottom/keyboard parts all over due to lack in propersupply shipment...
  10. Some programme Icons have lost their picture

Some programme Icons have lost their picture: [ATTACH] Doesnt appear to be a reason. Several have just stop displaying correctly but when they are on the task bar they don't show at all even though they ar eon the task bar...