Windows 10: v1703 crashes if left idle: InstallAgentUserBroker involved

Discus and support v1703 crashes if left idle: InstallAgentUserBroker involved in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; FREEZING if left for 5+ min with no input (but any cursor movement or Sleep Mode prevents freeze) Latest: ALL corrupted/missing files corrected by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Airider, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Airider Win User

v1703 crashes if left idle: InstallAgentUserBroker involved

FREEZING if left for 5+ min with no input (but any cursor movement or Sleep Mode prevents freeze)

Latest: ALL corrupted/missing files corrected by scannow + dism/restorehealth (re-check with scannow)

close dump file, etc. examination in BSOD so far provided no working solution
    Verifier mainly shows that Huawei Mobile Partner (my only available Internet connection) instantly causes Blue Screen under stress. Cannot update 2012 firmware as there IS no update available

Reliability Monitor shows InstallAgentUserBroker failed so far 363 + 34 = 397 times now in last 2 days!

It would be VERY nice to find a workaround for this issue .....

v1703 crashes if left idle: InstallAgentUserBroker involved [​IMG]

:)

Airider, Oct 30, 2017

2. Windows 10 Restarts if Left Idle

Hi Keyvan,

This could be an issue with the corrupt power plan settings. Since you already tried
    restoring the default settings in the Power Options, we suggest that you check this
    article for more information, and on how to resolve the error: The
    system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 30, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Restarts if Left Idle

Thanks for your reply, Allan!

I do not believe any of the above are the causes behind this issue.

For one thing, the restarts are not happening at the peaks of power usage: I run CPU-intensive codes all the time, harnessing all I can from all the cores, without any problem. Instead, the restarts take place when the PC is idle for some time! (In any case,
    I double checked to see whether the fans are working and the air vents are clean; everything seems to be in order.)

With regard to possible RAM conflicts, I do not think that is the cause either: I had been using the same configuration for some time before re-installing Windows a month ago, after which the restarts started.

KeyvanEslami, Oct 30, 2017
  4. Airider Win User

Attachment 161383

Airider, Oct 30, 2017
  5. Airider Win User

Airider, Oct 30, 2017
  6. Airider Win User
    It would be VERY nice to find a workaround for this issue .....

Airider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. v1703 crashes if left idle: InstallAgentUserBroker involved - Similar Threads - v1703 crashes left

2. Constant crashes involving WindowsPackageManager.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes involving WindowsPackageManager.dll: I am experiencing constant crashes. out of the blue. I have gone through multiple steps to try to rectify the issue. without any luck. Please advise WindowsPackageManager.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  3. Constant crashes involving WindowsPackageManager.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes involving WindowsPackageManager.dll: I am experiencing constant crashes. out of the blue. I have gone through multiple steps to try to rectify the issue. without any luck. Please advise WindowsPackageManager.dllDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  4. multiple crashes involving drivers and power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple crashes involving drivers and power: hello I have an ASUS g14 2022 Ryzen 6900hs and 6700s and I've been experiencing crashing whenever I unplug and the laptop has to lower the power available to the CPU the errors I get seem to be driver related but I cannot figure out witch one the errors are iqrl not less or...
  5. multiple crashes involving drivers and power

multiple crashes involving drivers and power: hello I have an ASUS g14 2022 Ryzen 6900hs and 6700s and I've been experiencing crashing whenever I unplug and the laptop has to lower the power available to the CPU the errors I get seem to be driver related but I cannot figure out witch one the errors are iqrl not less or...
  6. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when left idle: Hi everyone, I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 that I have had for about 4 years. I have run into problems in those 4 years but they all got resolved eventually. However, this blue screen occurrence has happened recently and quite frequently. Whenever I leave my laptop idle for a...
  7. BSOD when left idle

BSOD when left idle: Hi everyone, I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 that I have had for about 4 years. I have run into problems in those 4 years but they all got resolved eventually. However, this blue screen occurrence has happened recently and quite frequently. Whenever I leave my laptop idle for a...
  8. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Regular System Reboots involving ntoskrnl.exe - on system idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular System Reboots involving ntoskrnl.exe - on system idle: Hi there, am having a problem with a new computer system. Freshly installed with windows 10 Pro. Have attached the DM log collector files Attachment 90539 For the first week this system ran without problems. Left online for long periods copying network files and...
  10. Continued 1703 crashes: InstallAgentUserBroker involved

in Windows 10 Support
    Continued 1703 crashes: InstallAgentUserBroker involved: This now happens every few hours, has only been going on since I tried to get Spotlight to work again 2 weeks ago. Have to use on/off switch to escape and reboot, everything fine then. System Restore will not show restore points before that time! Security Program...