Windows 10: V1809 and SSD Issue

Discus and support V1809 and SSD Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Another win 10 v1809 issue. I have an HP570 PC with an SSD and HD installed. Installing 1809 means the PC fails to boot windows everytime. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R payne, Dec 30, 2018.

1. R payne New Member

V1809 and SSD Issue

Another win 10 v1809 issue. I have an HP570 PC with an SSD and HD installed. Installing 1809 means the PC fails to boot windows everytime. Only solution I have found is to turn off mains power after shutdown. This solves the issue but is frustrating. Going back to 1803 is an option but then I have to fight to stop the auto 1809 update. It all worked fine with 1803.

Any clues?

R payne, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 30, 2018
  3. robal Win User
    Agonizing issues with SSD

Sounds like typical Sandforce hot-plugging BSOD issue.

What SSD are you using exactly ?
    Is it in PC you've got listed in specs ?

Cheers,

robal, Dec 30, 2018
  4. V1809 and SSD Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 30, 2018
  5. R payne New Member
    Sorry don't understand.

R payne, Dec 30, 2018
  6. R payne New Member
    Sorry don't understand why edge effects my problem?

R payne, Dec 30, 2018
  7. R payne New Member
    It's a HP570-p046na. SSD is a Samsung mzvlw128hegr-000h1 and a Toshiba dt01aca100 HD. 128 GB and 1TB respectively.

R payne, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

V1809 and SSD Issue

1. V1809 and SSD Issue - Similar Threads - V1809 SSD Issue

2. SSD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Issue: Okay okay I'll get straight into the point. I recently bought this ssd from a local computer shop then when I tried to install windows on it, it's asking for the company info. I even formatted it about 5 times but it still asks for said info. I need to know how to solve this...
  3. SSD Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Issue: Okay okay I'll get straight into the point. I recently bought this ssd from a local computer shop then when I tried to install windows on it, it's asking for the company info. I even formatted it about 5 times but it still asks for said info. I need to know how to solve this...
  4. SSD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD issue: What will happen if we change the msi mode value to 0 , even though we are not running the default driver aka standard achi driver , but instead running intel rapid storage technology driver for our ssd?why do some websites say that we must be running default ssd driver aka...
  5. SSD issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD issue: What will happen if we change the msi mode value to 0 , even though we are not running the default driver aka standard achi driver , but instead running intel rapid storage technology driver for our ssd?why do some websites say that we must be running default ssd driver aka...
  6. SSD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Issue with SystemGuard Launch setting in Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 News
    Issue with SystemGuard Launch setting in Windows 10 v1809: Customers that deployed Microsoft’s security baseline for Windows 10 v1809 and Windows Server 2019 on systems with UEFI secure boot enabled might experience device boot failures. The Device Guard GPO setting to enable Virtualization Based Security in the Windows security...
  8. Is window V1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is window V1809: Hello, Is window 10 V1809 back in? it's been trying to install for weeks and failed every time with error 0x80240034 or 0x80070005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-window-v1809/0600a32a-2b9c-43b3-a15a-a97d34440a8e
  9. Issues with Windows 10 v1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with Windows 10 v1809 update: The last two Windows 10 updates have both caused me significant problems. The 1803 update caused issues with the geolocation service in IE (it fails). I reported this as a bug with v1803 in May. MS released a fix in June but it didn't work. Reported it again that month....
  10. SSD issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD issue: Hello, I've been having a strange issue since yesterday morning, I bought this samsung evo 850 500gb SSD brand new about a month ago and it's been working like a champ till yesterday.. i tried downloading Battlefield Hardline to it and the download just comes to an end...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WIndows to Go 1809 SSD issue

2. windows 1809 m.2 ssd issues