Windows 10: V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

Discus and support V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use my desktop for general PC ops and also for my recording studio. With all versions including 1809 I haven't had any issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 30, 2019.

1. fireberd Win User

V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

I use my desktop for general PC ops and also for my recording studio. With all versions including 1809 I haven't had any issues with latency/clicks/dropouts in audio, etc. Resplendence Latency Mon shows no problems. However, with 1903 there is Latency problems. The "culprits" according to Latency Mon are USB bus and/or High Definition Audio (Realtek). I've restored my PC back to the 1809 5/22/19 disc image I did before upgrading to 1903. I've run Latency Mon again after restoring and still no issues (with 1809). This has also been reported on the gearslutz forum by another user.
    Here are the Latency Mon screenshots, both for 1903 and 1809.

V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits [​IMG]

V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits [​IMG]

:)

fireberd, May 30, 2019

2. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/solving-dpc-latency-issues/

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker - Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

DPC Latency Checker

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, May 30, 2019
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
    Terrible DPC Latency

DPC latency problems are usually caused by bum drivers. The DPC latency checker should give you a hint where to look (if you have a lot of red bars).

4. V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

High DPC latency

I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver.

I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your advice.

ChaundraRaddatz, May 30, 2019
Thema:

V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

1. V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits - Similar Threads - V1903 Causing DPC

2. Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering: My Windows is completely up to date, though I was having this issue even before I updated it to the latest version a couple days ago. Used Latencymon to figure out what was going on and ndis.sys seemed to be the culprit, it recommended disabling the WLAN adapter but I kind of...
  3. High DPC latency causing audio pops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  4. Dpc latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dpc latency: Hi Guys, For a while now I've had popping and clicking from my headset and crackling when in games. I downloaded Latencymon and found that if I disable one of my drives ( I've 2 ssd and a hdd) the latency stays green. I've done this for over an hour twice with the hdd...
  5. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  6. DPC Latency Causing Microstutters

DPC Latency Causing Microstutters: I've been to threads up threads of people with this Issue; I've NEVER found a solution for any of them. Let me explain. My Wi-Fi Adapter (ASUS PCE-n15) is causing MAJOR stuttering Issues and causing my DPC Latency to spike to 66,000. Things I've tried -Manually Updating...
  7. V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    V1903 Causing DPC Latency Hits: I use my desktop for general PC ops and also for my recording studio. With all versions including 1809 I haven't had any issues with latency/clicks/dropouts in audio, etc. Resplendence Latency Mon shows no problems. However, with 1903 there is Latency problems. The "culprits"...
  8. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  9. DPC Latency Caused by Many drivers.

DPC Latency Caused by Many drivers.: This is a very frustrating issue, and ive tried looking everywhere for fixes but cant find any. Here is some information below and i would appreciate any help. It causes many audio issues and can virtually not listen to any sort of audio. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 1903 dpc latency cmd

2. windows 1903 dpc spike