Windows 10: v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004...

Discus and support v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone else getting this? Used many different Discord versions at this point and went through updates. *Damn it's starting to happen with FireFox too,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CptBrian, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004...

Anyone else getting this? Used many different Discord versions at this point and went through updates.
    *Damn it's starting to happen with FireFox too, which happened last time too, but it was worse than it is now.

submitted by /u/CptBrian
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. tjg79 Win User

Win 10 v2004 & HP Device Drivers

I've got a relatively new HP laptop that became very erratic after the upgrade to Win 10 v2004. It appears to be a device driver problem.

HP Support hasn't posted updated drivers for Win 10 v2004. Just about all of the drivers they do have posted are specified for ether Win 10 v1903 or v1909. Also, these drivers won't install on a v2004 system.

HP Support can't say when the new drivers will be posted, other than it could be months from now. HP Support never cautioned about updating to v2004. The Intel High Definition Audio device can't find any driver under v2004.

Is this typical for other hardware manufactures? I think it's outrageous that HP Support can't keep up with Microsoft Updates.

3. tjg79 Win User
    Win 10 v2004 & HP Device Drivers

To roll back to 1909 requires a clean install of the OS which is a big hassle. HP Support could have the v2004 device drivers posted any day.

I can live with the disabled touch pad, touch screen and pen for now. I'm using a HP Spectre wireless mouse.

Apparently, Intel and Synaptics need new v2004 device drivers on my machine.

I'm not sure what audio devices are installed on my laptop, but the RealTek driver appears to be installed, and the Intel High Definition Audio device can't find a suitable device driver.

4. v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004...

On Pausing Updates - and v2004 update

The following one does not work:

v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004... [​IMG]

Use the one shown in my post #19 on page 2.

Thema:

v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004...

1. v2004 causes Discord to crash randomly. This was an issue both times I've installed v2004... - Similar Threads - v2004 causes Discord

2. Unable to update to Windows10 v2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to Windows10 v2004: Hi, I have a surface studio2 that runs of v1909 but is unable to update my windows. Hex code keeps appearing whenever I try. I have tried running clean boot, WUReset, and also tried installing mediaCreationTool2004. All unsucessful. Any advice?...
  3. W10 v2004 text files

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 v2004 text files: Hi, for a variety of reasons i had to do a new install of W10 pro, I keep my subscription keys in text files, some go back years, whwn i try to open an existing text file in notepad or wordpad in the new install the text appears in what looks like a chinese font, i have tried...
  4. W10 v2004 SMBv1 bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 v2004 SMBv1 bug?: [ATTACH] Hi, We have enabled the SMBv1 feature in Windows 10 and it has been working as it should for the last couple of releases. But starting in v2004, when we start Explorer the window will eventually hang, and the network drive to the SMBv1-share is stuck...
  5. Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004: Just updated Windows 10 to v2004, and thereafter a new Driver update appeared that won't install. The Driver already exists on my PC and the loop resulting after installation of v2004 is explained in this link. https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/0...river-in-loop/ I have...
  6. On Pausing Updates - and v2004 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    On Pausing Updates - and v2004 update: I was offered the Feature Update v2004 on my main PC a week or 2 back. I choose not to install it right now, so I paused updates until July. Now I had recently read in the forum that the Feature updates will not automatically install unless you choose to do so. So I...
  7. Windows 10 v2004 network issues ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 v2004 network issues ?: Hello guys, So 2-3 weeks ago 2004 rolled out and i installed but there's a small issue i think, whenever i start my pc or after a restart my pc has no internet access, When i try to login steam no internet connection and just browsing does also the same way. It takes about...
  8. Unable to update to w10, v2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to w10, v2004: have tried to update to windows 10 v2004 and have not been successful. It may have to do with my NVIDIA software. I am running GeForce GT 220. I have been able to update to NVIDIA 341.74-desktop-win10-64bit-international. Microsoft states there is a problem with NVIDIA under...
  9. Storage Pool with Windows 10 v2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Pool with Windows 10 v2004: I attempting to create a new Storage Pool on a system running Win 10 Home version 2004. Each time I click "Create Pool" I receive a message stating "Can't Prepare Disks, Close all apps that are accessing the drive and try again. The parameter is incorrect 0X00000057". I...
  10. v2004 new language bar is amazing... but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    v2004 new language bar is amazing... but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/megablue [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gspbyg/v2004_new_language_bar_is_amazing_but/