Windows 10: VAIDAS

Discus and support VAIDAS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. 2 days ago I instal new windows. The computer demanded it. And today I cant used my computer. Verry slow, blue screen wend I turn on. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vaidasvaidas3, Oct 22, 2019.

1. VAIDAS

Hi. 2 days ago I instal new windows. The computer demanded it. And today I cant used my computer. Verry slow, blue screen wend I turn on. My computer its clear I delete all files before instal. What I have to do, to start working normal? THANK YUO FOR ATTENTION. VAIDAS

:)

vaidasvaidas3, Oct 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Facebook crashes with chat - Windows.UI.Xaml.dll error

Hello Vaidas,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

To be able to assist you better, provide us the exact error message you are experiencing when trying to access Windows Store App.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to open Advanced User Accounts Control Panel to check if the user account you are referring to has admin rights or not, if not then change the permission Please follow
    below.

• Press the Windows key and R from the keyboard to open the Run Command Dialog Box.
    • Enter netplwiz
    • Select the User, and choose properties and go to the Group Membership tab and choose the option for Administrator Right.
    Write to us with the with the updated information and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank you

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 22, 2019
  3. korngear Win User
    v20 firmware: yes or no ?

vaidas, if you are not too lazy/afraid, start your N95 getting updated.

korngear, Oct 22, 2019
  4. VAIDAS

On my laptop (have it since about two month) with Windows 10, suddenly i cannot open the shortcuts, not even the Computer.

Thanks, going to try.

To answer your question, didn't change anything and just the day before yesterday paid attention to the phenomenon.

I usually work with my desk top computer and the laptop is secondary.

Thanks will report

Andre Vaida

אנדריויידה, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

VAIDAS