Windows 10: VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

Discus and support VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to reset my computer to factory settings, after it crashed when I tried to load the my computer from “sleep mode”.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KYHinson, Jan 5, 2021.

1. KYHinson Win User

VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

Hello, I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to reset my computer to factory settings, after it crashed when I tried to load the my computer from “sleep mode”. I’ve done everything in F3 or F2, and the only thing that occurred from it was I lost My operating system, which is Windows 10. I then did the VAIO Care rescue, Start Advance Recovery Wizard, I first tried to rescue my information but that failed many times.

So I then skipped it,and just tried to reset to factory setting but it then kept getting stuck on 75%, I did this step a lot of times, but it always gets stuck at 75%.

I then ran the Hardware Diagnostics Test, and my computer failed everyone of them, and it could not repair them.

So, I don’t know the next step, I can not afford a new computer, and won’t be able to for some time, and I have no other computer to use, so I am at a loss.

Do I need to purchase a recovery disc? Should it be a windows 10 recovery?

:)

KYHinson, Jan 5, 2021

2. upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10, Blue tooth is not working:

• After scan the android device is paired and connected.
    • Files are sent from Laptop and received in the android phone perfectly.
    • BUT Laptop does not receive the file sent from the other device. Message Displayed on the sending device says "Connection failed-File transfer failed".
    As advised by Sony Community driver was re installed and also updated, but the transfer through Bluetooth did not resolve.

Kindly, advise for steps to resolve the issue.

Narendra Lal

narendralal, Jan 5, 2021
  3. ManousosK Win User
    camera on sony VAIO laptop not working with windows 10

Thanks Tom,
    The cam is intergraded and the laptop is a SONY VAIO VGN-NW20SF
    as suggested I checked for updates and they only exist for windows 7, vista and XP, if I recall, certainly not for windows 10.
    cheers
    Manousos

ManousosK, Jan 5, 2021
  4. VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

Sony Vaio update to Windows 10

Hi everyone I bought a Vaio Pro 11 in 2011 with preloaded Windows 8.

Unfortunately after all the waiting Sony is not supporting Windows 10 update for my laptop (I've checked Sony's website and my model is not included on the list).

So my question is, can I still update to Windows 10 without Sony supporting? What could be potential problems I might have?

Yeah159753, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

1. VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VAIO Sony laptop

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop: I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt it just goes blank then shows little dots on the screen...
  4. can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop

can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop: I was in the middle of restoring it to factory settings with a copy of windows 10 on it and it froze i left it going for two days hoping it would finish the install but it never did. Now i have downloaded and created both a windows 10 install disk and a windows 10 usb...
  5. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10: My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to install. What do I need to do?...
  6. Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop

Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop: Hi everyone! I decided to install Windows 10 on my 2011 Sony Vaio Laptop SVE14A1S1EB in order to have an updated OS and still with support Windows 7 is already out of support since January 2020 and in fact it was running quite slow . I decided to upgrade 4GB RAM to 8GB 2...
  7. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that I can't get...
  8. Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed: Hi, I have a Sony Vaio Laptop SVF15A18CXB which works well with Windows 8 and 8.1. I love being update with software so I have been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 but unfortunately my laptop crashes with the BSOD when I install the Bluetooth software and want to connect to...
  9. Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: Hi, I switched off my laptop which is running on windows 10 when I saw it froze. Afterwards, when I switched on... It is not loading... It keeps restarting... but keeps failing. Does anyone know how to open on safemode ? I never updated the settings on troubleshoot/safemode...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony laptop crash windows 10