Windows 10: Valid Programs/Apps

Discus and support Valid Programs/Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is"Your People" a valid program in Windows 10. An icon appeared in the bottom right hand corner of monitor. Says way to stay in contact with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vlvixen12, Aug 12, 2018.

1. vlvixen12 Win User

Valid Programs/Apps

Is"Your People" a valid program in Windows 10. An icon appeared in the bottom right hand corner of monitor. Says way to stay in contact with your friends.

:)

vlvixen12, Aug 12, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2018
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Brink Win User

Valid Programs/Apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Valid Programs/Apps

1. Valid Programs/Apps - Similar Threads - Valid Programs Apps

2. Is this valid?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this valid?!: i received error “Windows DefenderSecurity Warning” ........ it says to call 1-844-304-6004 is this valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-valid/f70635c6-6312-4cb9-83f9-5ba46dce5b42
  3. Where are the valid executables for the apps that are default on the PC and the apps that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the valid executables for the apps that are default on the PC and the apps that...: Let's say I want to open x.rar: https://i.stack.imgur.com/l5BC3.png I download an app on the Microsoft Store that enables me to do this: https://i.stack.imgur.com/M7Vc9.png Now, to open the file, I click on x.rar and select "open with", and browse to the C:\Program...
  4. installation of programs and apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installation of programs and apps: Why is windows blocking every printer and anti virus program I am trying to download. I tried to download system suite pc tineup and repair and it installs but will not run due to being unable to download command drivers...
  5. remove app/program

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove app/program: I downloaded a search engine (DuckDuckGo) that I want to remove, but it doesn't show up in my apps or programs. How can find it to delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-appprogram/51fe4c15-4979-45e8-9ae2-37aa90c76109
  6. how can i validate a windows program as being unused?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i validate a windows program as being unused?: I am looking to purchase a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro program from an independent. It He claims that the program has never been activated. The program in still in its original sealed container. How would I go about making sure that this program would be accepted on my new...
  7. Default Programs [Apps]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Programs [Apps]: I am trying to set a Default App for a specific File. Adobe Reader will open the File, but I cannot see the File Extension in the "Choose Default Apps by File Type" in Settings. The File Extension is "jsf"...
  8. impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number: I have a similar problem as many users here. After a black screen I reinstalled windows 10. Originally my laptop came with windows 8.1 and a free upgrade to 10. After reinstall, a window asking for validation disappeared. I tried doing it at settings but the screen was...
  9. Invalid valid for registry & No more Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid valid for registry & No more Photos app: Since the last update I have not been able to open any pictures on my laptop. Every time I try to open a picture I get the "Invalid value for registry" error message. I also noticed that I no longer have the Microsoft Photos app on my machine. The Microsoft Store says I...
  10. Microsoft explains what is the Security Update Validation Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains what is the Security Update Validation Program: The Security Update Validation Program (SUVP) is a quality assurance testing program for Microsoft security updates, which are released on the second Tuesday of each month. The SUVP provides early access to Microsoft security updates—up to three weeks in advance of the...