Windows 10: Validating Office

Discus and support Validating Office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new windows 10 computer. I installed my Ultimate Office 2007, but it will not accept my product key. How can I achieve this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muzzlesgirl, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Validating Office

I have a new windows 10 computer. I installed my Ultimate Office 2007, but it will not accept my product key. How can I achieve this ?

:)

Muzzlesgirl, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CValidating Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Validating Office

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Validating Office :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Validating Office

1. Validating Office - Similar Threads - Validating Office

2. my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?: Computer hard drive failed. Replaced drive and started reloading software from my original disks. Office 2003 install will not accept the key. Is Microsoft somehow blocking the install?...
  3. my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?: Computer hard drive failed. Replaced drive and started reloading software from my original disks. Office 2003 install will not accept the key. Is Microsoft somehow blocking the install?...
  4. replace the 2019 MS Office email address with a valid address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    replace the 2019 MS Office email address with a valid address: I bought MS office 2019 in Mar 2020. Yesterday I had to restart the laptop because it was getting slow. After the restart was completed, I find I cannot use MS office 2019. The software wants the email and password that I used in Mar 2020. I know both the email address used...
  5. replace the 2019 MS Office email address with a valid address

replace the 2019 MS Office email address with a valid address: I bought MS office 2019 in Mar 2020. Yesterday I had to restart the laptop because it was getting slow. After the restart was completed, I find I cannot use MS office 2019. The software wants the email and password that I used in Mar 2020. I know both the email address used...
  6. replace the 2019 MS Office email address with a valid address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11: I know MS is only interested in money, but I'm sorry, I'm not rebuying a product I already own and I don't care if it's outdated. I've installed Office 2013 on a new windows 11 install and it refuses to validate the license. MS "support" told me that I need to uninstall it on...
  8. Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11

Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11: I know MS is only interested in money, but I'm sorry, I'm not rebuying a product I already own and I don't care if it's outdated. I've installed Office 2013 on a new windows 11 install and it refuses to validate the license. MS "support" told me that I need to uninstall it on...
  9. Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023: Hello, on Windows 11, there Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023 & it s not fixed irrespective of the retry attempts.Hence, Office cannot be validated.Can you please help me fix this? Thank you!...
  10. Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023

Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023: Hello, on Windows 11, there Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023 & it s not fixed irrespective of the retry attempts.Hence, Office cannot be validated.Can you please help me fix this? Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. validate geo location